Vehicles Wanted Looking for a specific vehicle? Post a WANTED thread here. DO NOT post them anywhere else!

WTB Totaled LS1 Car or ls1 longblock

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2009, 10:11 AM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default WTB Totaled LS1 Car or ls1 longblock

To be totally upfront, I do not have all the cash yet.
BUT, my tax refund this year should be 2k, my school refund anotehr 1500, and after bills, i ave 1k a month, so by february i can EASILY have 5500 dollars

I am really looking for a damaged/salvage f-body ls1 car for under 5,000, willing to pay more if the mileage is super low and the car has a lot of parts i can sell off to make some $$ back on.
I need the mileage to be under 75k, and i need a full parts car
I am building a 240z and am a college student, i want the ls1 but want
a parts car so i can part out the leftover and make some money back.

If you are just selling a long block, it needs to be super cheap, like you just want to get rid of it, or it needs to be super affordeable and in great condition

If you need steady income, i can do a payment plan starting January most likely, have it all paid off by end of feb or beg of march depending on price

Im in NJ so the closer the better, no point in buying a cheap car if its in cali, mine as well buy a more expensive one thats closer, North NJ to be more specific.
Thanks guys
Old 12-12-2009, 10:53 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well i have a longblock minus the exhaust manifold for sale. I live in wpb florida, area code 33411. Pm me if your interested. Ill need to know quick.
Old 12-12-2009, 11:29 PM
8 Second Club

I have a complete car with 70k for 4500
Old 12-16-2009, 10:39 AM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

both PMed
Old 12-17-2009, 01:32 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Negligence
To be totally upfront, I do not have all the cash yet.
BUT, my tax refund this year should be 2k, my school refund anotehr 1500, and after bills, i ave 1k a month, so by february i can EASILY have 5500 dollars

I am really looking for a damaged/salvage f-body ls1 car for under 5,000, willing to pay more if the mileage is super low and the car has a lot of parts i can sell off to make some $$ back on.
I need the mileage to be under 75k, and i need a full parts car
I am building a 240z and am a college student, i want the ls1 but want
a parts car so i can part out the leftover and make some money back.

If you are just selling a long block, it needs to be super cheap, like you just want to get rid of it, or it needs to be super affordeable and in great condition

If you need steady income, i can do a payment plan starting January most likely, have it all paid off by end of feb or beg of march depending on price

Im in NJ so the closer the better, no point in buying a cheap car if its in cali, mine as well buy a more expensive one thats closer, North NJ to be more specific.
Thanks guys
Its probably more than you want to spend but you can make payments. I do that for people all the time. Here is my ad.

2000 6-speed Z28 420 RWHP/393 RWTQ in North Carolina

WRECKED....ran in a ditch in the rain.
It was dyno tuned by Alvin Anderson @ PCMforless.
It made 420rwhp and 393rwtq.

Tick Performance built the engine
The engine which has 3,000 miles was just rebuilt using forged parts and a new block. The oil has already been changed 3 times since it was built. The engine was built with the following parts:

Engine

NEW LS6 Block, honed .010 over
Mahle -4cc pistons
Mahle Rings
Scat H Beam Rods
Stock Crank, turned and polished
H Bearings
SLP Oil Pump
Double Roller Timing Set
Torquer 2 Cam .595/598 on 112LSA
Texas Speed PRC Stage 1 LS6 Heads Shaved .020
Cometic .040 Head Gaskets
Hardened Pushrods
Precision Race Components Dual Valve Springs
LS6 Intake
SVO 30# Injectors
NGK spark plugs
MSD plug wires
Pacesetter coated headers and offroad pipe

The transmission has 88,346 miles and shifted flawlessy. It is basically stock but has been rebuilt once by Ammco Transmission. The transmission was rebuilt around 65,000 miles to replace the 3 and 4 synchronizers.
LS6 Clutch,Stock Flywheel
Factory Short Throw Hurst Shifter

3:73 posi disc brake rear with relocated points for lower control arms and heavy duty aluminum rear cover, Chromed SS 10 spoke wheels,Has drag radials but they are about slick.Leather seats are still pretty nice. Window sticker was $27,893 so it had about everything you could get factory.

$6500 FIRM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO PLANS TO PART IT OUT!!!!
704-682-3057
Ponattack1@aol.com
Statesville,NC

Quick Reply: WTB Totaled LS1 Car or ls1 longblock