Vehicles Wanted Looking for a specific vehicle? Post a WANTED thread here. DO NOT post them anywhere else!

WTB 93-96 Z28 or 96-97 SS

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2015, 12:26 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB 93-96 Z28 or 96-97 SS

This will undoubtedly be the pickiest WTB thread you will ever read, but please bear with me.

With my college career coming to a close this summer, and my impending move to MI to work for General Motors, I want to leave with a new (to me) vehicle. I had to give up two Camaros to start school and would like to get another. Onto the important parts..

Wanted: My dream Camaro is a 96-97 SS, it has been my favorite since I was a kid, and am now willing/able to drop the cash for one. MUST BE White or Red, Hard top (t-top acceptable), black roof/mirros, preferably an auto.

OR

an EXACT replica of one of the two I had to give up for college. After 5 years, I managed to track down my old 95 Z28 I loved so dearly in high school, it is long gone to Mexico, likely stipped as it winded up in a border town known for stripping/drug cartel stuff. It absolutely gutted me to sell this car, as it was my perfect Camaro, aside from an SS car. I have an afinity for white with black accents, and was in love with the red/grey interior, and it took me a little over 3 years to find exactly what I wanted. To this day I bang my head for selling it, as the friend I sold it to wrecked it 7 days later at the drag strip and traded it in and off to Mexico it went as I found out.

Wanted: 1993-1996 Z28, white, black roof/mirrors, Hard top, auto, WITH flame red/medium grey interior.

OR

1986 Iroc-Z, 305 TPI, auto, Red over Red. (this is last because I want it the least of the 3)

Priority is the first two vehicles. I am willing to meet or drive all the way for the absolute PERFECT match. The best way to reach me will be via email at salazarmarcus@gmail.com

Quick Reply: WTB 93-96 Z28 or 96-97 SS