Vehicles Wanted Looking for a specific vehicle? Post a WANTED thread here. DO NOT post them anywhere else!

Any LS1, preferably Camaro-10,000

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2006, 12:47 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any LS1, preferably Camaro-10,000

Okay, here's my story. I am a 16 year old kid in Florida who has grown up around F-Bodies, and I have acquired an obsession for them. I am in the market for an LS1 (or maybe even an LT1), preferably a Camaro, but will consider a Bird as well. I have $6000 to put down, and parents will work with financing. Must be 6SPD, less than 100k miles. An SS would be ideal.
Old 07-13-2006, 03:13 PM
TECH Apprentice

https://ls1tech.com/forums/vehicles-sale-lsx-powered-only/540828-2001-camaro-z28-m6-f-s-ft-auto-t-florida.html six speed 2001 z28 loaded very good condition, look in the post for details. im asking alittle more than your post says but if your interested we can talk about the price. thanks- Amit
Old 07-15-2006, 11:58 PM
Teching In

Im selling my 99 z28 m6. The car is in good condition. It has right around 75k miles on it. It came from the factory with every available option including chrome wheels and t-tops.Its a great car, very fast, and fun to drive. It only has a few minor mods: slp intake with kn filter, custom tune, 3 inch hooker exhaust system with ORY. The SES light is on because of the ORY and not having converters on it. Other than that its good to go. It also has a billet grill insert. The interior is flawless other than a very small tear in the driver side seat. Its about the size of a nickel. Other than the it is a 10. The exterior is very nice as well. It has a couple of very small marks on the front end but they are hardly noticeable. I would give it an 8 or maybe a 9. I am asking 11k but if you were really interested i might could go down to 10.5 maybe 10.