Vehicles Wanted Looking for a specific vehicle? Post a WANTED thread here. DO NOT post them anywhere else!

WTT: 1972 Cutlass WILD STREET (11.4sec engine)

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2006, 04:26 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTT: 1972 Cutlass WILD STREET (11.4sec engine)

Trade range: $9,000 but might trade up or down

Totally molested street/strip bruiser. Engine built by a mechanic for himself with no corners cut. He only sold the engine to me because he was switching it out for a supercharged 496. Former owner had this engine in a 78 monte carlo drag car and ran all engine 11.4-11.6s in the quarter with lower gears.

* Chevy 350 * 12.5:1 comp 350 (*Requires race gas) *Dart heads fully race ported by AFR * Forged slugs & rods balanced * 8 qt pan

* Electronic exhaust cutouts take the car from semi-wild to "hell unleashed/Mustang guy pisses pants" in 2 seconds flat (switch is hidden under the dash)

* 3.90 rear 8.5" chevy 10 bolt *3000 rpm converter & T400 with a manual valve body.

* MSD 6al with 7000 rev limiter

* Holley 750 with larger main body.

* Body not perfect but still pretty decent. Some rust but all in the least noticeable spots. Missing a piece of trim. Paint starting to show its age. Etc

Looking for.... sigh... something to drive daily this fall-spring while I do a lot of business traveling in the midwest.

I live in an emissions testing county so has to be able to pass. Also with traveling thousands of miles gas mileage is important to me. No projects. Must be super reliable.

A nice LS1 or even built LT would be perfect but let me know what you have.

IMPORTANT: CAR LOCATED IN NW INDIANA. I cannot easily get it anywhere. You must include picking it up in your trade considerations. Thanks and email lukasink@gmail.com with what you've got.

You can see a photo in my racingjunk trade ad:
http://www.racingjunk.com/post/71556...1.4-motor.html
Attached Thumbnails WTT: 1972 Cutlass WILD STREET (11.4sec engine)-cutlass-photo-smaller.jpg  

Last edited by lukasink; 09-15-2006 at 04:33 AM.