Vehicles Wanted Looking for a specific vehicle? Post a WANTED thread here. DO NOT post them anywhere else!

WTT 95 Z M6 for A4 car

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2007, 10:37 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTT 95 Z M6 for A4 car

1995 Camaro Z28
Polo metallic Green
T-Tops
6 speed
Bose audio system

Performance Mods:

Pacesetter Mid length headers
K&N cold air intake
Lakewood boxed lower control arms
Borla Stainless Steel catback exhaust
Magnaflow Carsound Cat
WS6 store drilled and slotted rotors (3k miles old)
Pro 5.0 Shifter
Black powdercoated aluminum intake elbow

Stuff included but not installed:
Spohn LCA relocation bracket
Lt4 hotcam (used w/ 300 miles on it)
7.2" Trickflow chromoly pushrods
Compcams 1.6 Rockers (Self aligning)
Lakewood Driveshaft safety loop

Appearance Mods:

Clear corner lights
Billet grill
Nightshaded taillights
Rear 'CAMARO' Chrome vinly inserts
'Z28' Chrome vinyl overlays
Hurst white ball 6 speed ****.
17x9.5 Torq Thrust II's with 275 tires

Overview:

Car has 117k miles, less than 8k miles on every performance and appearance mod except the borla and the rims were bought used. Interior is easily a 9 out of 10. Drivers bolster is beginning to fray but not worn through yet, other than that its very very clean inside (no dash cracks!!)
Vehicle is a 3 owner car, myself being the third owner(i've had the car for almost a month but the six speed isn't working out for me) and i have the title in hand and its clear. The body is a 8/10 it has some minor wear an tear common on a 11 year old vehicle but nothing major at all. The waterpump was just taken care of less than 3k miles ago with a genuine ACDELCO pump. The oil was only changes with royal purple. The spark plug are also new with in 6k miles. The original owner gave the last owner a ton of paper work for the car, misc. reciepts including window motor replacement, oil changes and even a copy of the original window sticker and the complete options list for this vehicle. but i am waiting for him to mail it. The stock wheels can be mailed to you for the cost of shipping since they are still at the old owners house b/c of lack of room to transport them.

I want to trade for a Z28 w/ the a4 w/ similar mods or an unmodded LS1 formula/transam

heres a pic for more pics just pm me

Old 01-05-2007, 11:50 AM
Launching!

bump it up!
Old 01-07-2007, 01:09 PM
Teching In

Location? I have a 1998 reprogrammed A4 TA but it is modded with Zo6 heads, cam and intake, full exhaust, odds and ends and dyno tuned (427HP/436TQ). Located in WI 53037. Email me if interested. Looking for trade+cash. baddriver01@hotmail.com