Vehicles Wanted Looking for a specific vehicle? Post a WANTED thread here. DO NOT post them anywhere else!

WTT: v6 mustang+$$ for a ls1 firebird

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2007, 10:29 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTT: v6 mustang+$$ for a ls1 firebird

im looking to trade my 99 v6 mustang w/ 71,700 miles on it, in great condition+cash for a modified ls1 firebird or modified lt1 camaro/firebird(96 or newer lt1). it must be an automatic w/ t-tops in either black, white, pewter, navy blue or maple red. it also must be modified enough w/o juice so that it will run a 13 flat or better on the track on street tires or radials. im in the central nj area. if anyone is located around here or in the nj, pa, ny, de area, contact me please!!!!

my mustang is completely stock and gets great gas mileage. the exterior is amazing, great shine, always garage kept, washed weekly. it has the few scratches that youd expect on an 8 year old car. the lighting of the gauges and hvac controls have been changed to blue. the interior has many chrome pieces and the exterior is accented w/ chrome and chrome 17" american racing torque thrust II rims. it has brand new ceramic brake pads, and a brand new a/c compressor(both just installed days ago). the car was never driven hard, just driven to and from school and work which is all w/in 5-15 minutes of my house. will send pics to anyone who is interested!!
Old 06-10-2007, 09:01 AM
Teching In

bump for the day
Old 06-11-2007, 03:24 PM
Teching In

and another one

Quick Reply: WTT: v6 mustang+$$ for a ls1 firebird