Vehicles Wanted Looking for a specific vehicle? Post a WANTED thread here. DO NOT post them anywhere else!

WTT 03 GSXR600 for Z28 or trans am in Ohio

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2007, 11:02 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTT 03 GSXR600 for Z28 or trans am in Ohio

Im looking to trade my 2003 GSXR-6000 for a 93+ z28 or trans am. I dont care if its an auto or manual or if it has t-tops because Im looking to turn this into a track car. Would be nice if it had some motor,tranny, rear end mods done but Ill just see what everyone has to offer.

Heres the stats on the bike:
2003 GSXR-600
19,xxx miles(higher mileage than actual because of -1 +2 chain conversion)
Recently adjusted valves
New plugs
Brand new rear tire(Michilen pilot power)
520 chain conversion with -1, +2 gearing
Custom Zinc Yellow paint job.
Frame sliders
Double bubble smoke screen
Micron exhaust(shortened)
Hot bodies undertail
Lots of carbon fiber add ons
Bike runs great and it was a one owner bike before I bought it from a close friend and it was very well maintained.
It was put down on the right side real lighty on 04 in some gravel and was repainted a dark metallic grey and I had it painted when I bought it this year.

Pics:[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG] I was in the process of putting my mirrors back on thats why theirs only 1 mirror on the bike in the photo.

Bike is clean title and the only problem with it is that the top two head light tabs are broken. Was like this when I bought it. Dosent affect the light or the bike at all.I have an extra set of headers for it also. KBB on bike is around 5000 so if I was looking to sell not trade Id sell for just a little less than that. So im looking to trade for a car close to the value of the bike. Located in central Ohio. Pm me with offers or questions.

Last edited by nvrenuf4me; 07-10-2007 at 04:04 PM.