Vehicles Wanted Looking for a specific vehicle? Post a WANTED thread here. DO NOT post them anywhere else!

still looking for the right 8-9 sec ls1

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2008, 10:20 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default still looking for the right 8-9 sec ls1

i have been going back and forth for about 2 years on this,i am looking for the right car that grabs my eye. i ONLY WANT TURBO CARS. i haved had nos,prochargers,turbos and i know what i want so please dont send anything but TURBO cars! I will not bullshit anyone, i have a super nice procharged 68 camaro that is a high 30k- low 40k street strip car i would have to either TRADE or sell to purchase another high dollar car, BUT i would be able to take the chance of putting a deposit on a car if one came along that i wanted if the owner worked with me to have a first right to the car in some way but if someone else came along before i had the remaining balance i would understand and would not bicker over the deposit back.if anyone is interested in my 68 you can see it on racingjunk.com add 1079071. if i get a f body car i only want a proven,track ready car,stock suspension.please no cars that dont have cages and i still need to take to a chassis shop or whatever. thanks send pics and info to sadlershawn@yahoo.com
Old 02-27-2008, 06:46 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

up 4 the day