Vehicles Wanted Looking for a specific vehicle? Post a WANTED thread here. DO NOT post them anywhere else!

WTB: Camaro, preferrably 96-97 SS

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2008, 05:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB: Camaro, preferrably 96-97 SS

Hey guys, looking for a Camaro to drive as a summer car. Looking for a very clean one.

I'd like one in black the best, but other colours would be great too. Must be a manual. I've built up a few turbo dodge cars, one 1991 Dodge Daytona Shelby with tons of mods (Hybrid turbo, rebuilt 2.5 shortblock, ported head + new valvetrain, etc etc.), and an '89 Daytona Shelby with mild mods.

After driving a buddy's '01 Trans Am, I decided a SBC Camaro would be my next car.

I'm living in Alberta now, so the closer to the border or Alberta, the better. I would be interested in buying the car more towards spring/summer time, but would like to get a head start looking for my next car.

If the car is in the States, which I'm guessing alot are, I'd need to see TONS of pictures obviously, and some videos would be nice. I don't want to drive/fly somewhere to find out the car is actually not what I'm looking for. If the car sounds like it is exactly what I'm looking for, I may provide some cash to hold onto it for me until I can manage to pick it up.

Anyway, this is a heads up to those of you who would be interested in selling in the next few months, or are currently selling.

The car would definitely go to a good home, and stored in a heated garage along with my '91 Daytona Shelby during the winter time.

Dan

EDIT: By the way, you can contact me here, or at shelbymopar@gmail.com!

Last edited by ShelbyMopar; 03-01-2008 at 06:26 AM.