Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

All those willing to help neverlift, come help me!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2009, 02:35 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default All those willing to help neverlift, come help me!!!

Well I extremely concur that associations suck *****. This one in 91739 north of Victoria Gardens especially SUCKS *****. I have the same issue as neverlift now. It's pathetic you can't even drive your car onto your property without someone bitching. I have to watch out for more than just the cops when I drive now. They're saying your cars are quiet little bitches and mine is the loudest! You gonna take that? I love dreaming about hearing american muscle in my dreams AT NIGHT! Wonderful place to shop that victoria gardens
Old 03-13-2009, 02:48 AM
TECH Apprentice

Ever get a chance to read my PM?
Old 03-13-2009, 03:02 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by masterz28
Ever get a chance to read my PM?
Finals are done by then i believe if so I'll try to make it out.
Old 03-13-2009, 03:22 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Wicked_muscle
Well I extremely concur that associations suck *****. This one in 91739 north of Victoria Gardens especially SUCKS *****. I have the same issue as neverlift now. It's pathetic you can't even drive your car onto your property without someone bitching. I have to watch out for more than just the cops when I drive now. They're saying your cars are quiet little bitches and mine is the loudest! You gonna take that? I love dreaming about hearing american muscle in my dreams AT NIGHT! Wonderful place to shop that victoria gardens
My place hasn't bitched about mine yet, and at 10mph it sounds like a sonic boom. The rent-a-cop that patrols is a big f-body fan so thats probably why.
Old 03-13-2009, 11:35 AM
On The Tree

WTF....just saw this, whatt'r they saying to u...im gonna scan my assc "agreement" and post it...cant even have a right to "bear american muscle" anymore these days...******* LAME
Old 03-13-2009, 11:38 AM
On The Tree

what happened to u...whats the major gripe...are they threatining a fine?
Old 03-13-2009, 06:40 PM
Launching!

Disruption caused by the noise level of my automobile several times throughout the day. The funny thing is my car comes out on the weekends and once or twice not several times throughout the day.
Old 03-13-2009, 06:57 PM
TECH Apprentice

maybe it's your pos DD that pisses them off not the camaro lol. j/k
Old 03-13-2009, 06:57 PM
Staging Lane

im down for some late night shopping open header!!
Old 03-13-2009, 07:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

When and where?

My kids go to school in Rancho so I can cruise by at 6am when my daughter has zero period.

Although my car is louder during a cold start versus warmed up.
Old 03-13-2009, 07:26 PM
On The Tree

Disruption caused by the noise level of my automobile several times throughout the day. The funny thing is my car comes out on the weekends and once or twice not several times throughout the day.
SAME EXACT **** AS ME

i dont come home late..(maybe once a month after DB meet sat nites) and i ******* leave at like 815-830 in the morning...my complaint read like i left at 4am or something ridiculous...tell ur assoc **** YOU from me too!!
Old 03-13-2009, 08:12 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 00SSLS1
maybe it's your pos DD that pisses them off not the camaro lol. j/k
Who's this? I don't even realize when my dd is on it's so quiet.

Originally Posted by BigDaddyBry
When and where?

My kids go to school in Rancho so I can cruise by at 6am when my daughter has zero period.

Although my car is louder during a cold start versus warmed up.
I love the sound of camaro at 6am lol

Originally Posted by nevrlift13
SAME EXACT **** AS ME

i dont come home late..(maybe once a month after DB meet sat nites) and i ******* leave at like 815-830 in the morning...my complaint read like i left at 4am or something ridiculous...tell ur assoc **** YOU from me too!!
I have a car meet twice a month on fridays which I come home about 11:30 from. I have a dd so my camaro doesn't get out of the house early or during weekdays. I hate this place sooo much! I have finals next week I'm already stressed out about and this is making me more stressed out. I lost my appetite today and pissed/sick to my stomach from this hoa bs.
Old 03-13-2009, 08:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

hey, moe, let me get my **** done and i will come over and lay down to stripes
Old 03-13-2009, 08:43 PM
On The Tree

Who's this? I don't even realize when my dd is on it's so quiet.

I love the sound of camaro at 6am lol

I have a car meet twice a month on fridays which I come home about 11:30 from. I have a dd so my camaro doesn't get out of the house early or during weekdays. I hate this place sooo much! I have finals next week I'm already stressed out about and this is making me more stressed out. I lost my appetite today and pissed/sick to my stomach from this hoa bs.

makes me sick too and the owner of the speed shop i work at thinks its like communism the way a ************ cant even have his car the way he wants it, cuz it "annoys" someone....
Old 03-13-2009, 11:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

SAME EXACT **** AS ME

Like I told you in your other thread, I can almost guarantee it's the stay-at-home mom.

Them bitches have too much time on their hands.
Old 03-14-2009, 12:50 AM
TECH Fanatic

"right to bear american muscle" HA HA oh thats goood

i remember the house my ex and i bought, said no where in our paper work (we looked after we got our notice) that we were even living in a home owners assc. he was TDY (active duty air force) and i had just had double knee surgery, i was in a wheel chair. we got written up cause our grass was more than 3 inches long. i was here in cali, he was in texas for the air force for 4 weeks, house was in utah. all they do is bitch, theyre a dicktatorship. tried to fine us $100 for our lawn.

**** them, theyre really isnt a lot they can do. they bitched about amber and my 71 firebird being to loud. id start them both up at 7 am and let them idle on sat morning. MY house, MY mortage, MY driveway. **** YOU.
Old 03-14-2009, 04:29 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

damn i wish i wasnt deployed lol. lets have a burnout contest!
Old 03-14-2009, 09:23 AM
On The Tree

Like I told you in your other thread, I can almost guarantee it's the stay-at-home mom.

Them bitches have too much time on their hands.
im gonna leave an adam and eve catalog on this one accross the streets door...maybe she can find a giant ***** in there to keep her occupied, maybe one thats vibrates SO loud it'll drowned out my annoying car

...i DO get this one lady who gives me dirtys looks everytime i go IDLING down the alleyway...i even smile and wave and she just scouls at me
Old 03-14-2009, 05:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

im gonna leave an adam and eve catalog on this one accross the streets door...maybe she can find a giant ***** in there to keep her occupied, maybe one thats vibrates SO loud it'll drowned out my annoying car

...i DO get this one lady who gives me dirtys looks everytime i go IDLING down the alleyway...i even smile and wave and she just scouls at me
Maybe you need to lay some pipe up in that Mikey!

My wife knows everything that happens on our block. I got so sick of hearing the gossip, I handed her the classified ads so she could do something constructive.
Old 03-14-2009, 06:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Maybe you need to lay some pipe up in that Mikey!

My wife knows everything that happens on our block. I got so sick of hearing the gossip, I handed her the classified ads so she could do something constructive.
Thats constructive?? dude that usually scares me givin a girl the classifieds, they end up spending money on frivalous ****.

Mike that woman needs the broom removed from her ****. Ask her is she needs help.