Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Edelbrock IAS or Koni feedback needed

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2009, 03:16 PM
12 Second Club

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

Exclamation Edelbrock IAS or Koni feedback needed

Those of you that have tried Edelbrock's IAS setup and [maybe] Koni's too please comment on which setup you liked more and why. My car is a daily driver but it sees a lot of canyon carving and high-speed cornering. Wondering if an Edelbrock IAS+1LE spring setup would handle/ride better than a Koni/1LE setup.

I have gotten a lot of comments from people who haven't even tried Edelbrock shocks, so I need some feedback from people who have actually used them.

Please, no Strano nutswingers telling me to talk to Strano so he can tell me to buy Koni's and his Strano springs, swaybars, and Watts link. I just want info from other people who have tried Edelbrocks.
Old 05-30-2009, 03:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have stranos all around with konis in front and kybs in the rear. The koni strano setup is nice but its expensive, thats why im waiting to find some rear konis used for a good price.

As for the edelbrocks, my parents 01 SS has Eibach springs in the rear with the edelbrock IAS system in front and edelbrock shocks in teh rear. It rides nice, the springs lowered it just a bit.Its a very nice street setup. I took it on our GM Muscle cruise through the mountains last year because my car wasnt done yet and it felt pretty good through the corners. It has a bone stock suspension other than the shocks and springs.

Im waiting till I get rear konis to really judge the setup, but its good so far.
Old 05-30-2009, 04:35 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

95yardbird in SoCalMuscle has a set of Eldebrocks on his Formula if you've ever signed up on our forum you could pm him, best I can do for you bud or I could maybe pm you his #.

Quick Reply: Edelbrock IAS or Koni feedback needed