Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

SC3G July Car Show & Super Cruise @ The Plant Sunday July 18th, 2010!

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2010, 04:24 PM
JMR
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SC3G July Car Show & Super Cruise @ The Plant Sunday July 18th, 2010!

Titled the ‘F Body Homecoming 2010’ this event is a tribute to all of the 3rd Generation F Body’s that were produced at the General Motors Plant in Van Nuys California.

The car show portion of the meet is designed to introduce fellow F Body enthusiasts to each other and to showcase a diverse collection of 3rd Generation F body’s. Regardless of the condition of your vehicle you are welcome to come out and participate in this event. Odds are if you’ve thought about doing it, it’s been done! This is the perfect opportunity to come and check out big brake & suspension setups, wheel & tire upgrades, trick paint & body, engine & transmission swaps, custom sound systems & interiors, the list goes on… If it runs, we want you there!

The Super Cruise portion of the event (approx 100 miles) is a unique collection of scenic routes, canyons, and endless straights that will be appreciated regardless of skill set. This cruise is designed to get F Body owners behind the wheel and on the road with other F Body enthusiasts. Our cruise will take through the canyons of Santa Clarita to Palmdale and course through the switchbacks of Elizabeth Lake. The actual cruise route & maps will be revealed shortly before the cruise on the 18th. This is not a competition and anyone found attempting to test the limitations of their vehicle or participate in a speed contest in close proximity to the participants of this event will be asked to turn around and/or will have their vehicle photographed and immediately emailed to the California Highway Patrol. We ask that all cruise participants please govern themselves accordingly.

This is primarily a 3rd Generation F Body event however 1st, 2nd, 4th, and 5th Generation Camaros & Firebirds are welcome to participate. So please feel free to repost the information on this event on 1st-5th gen message boards.

I have attached a print ready high resolution PDF that you can print and pass out. Based on the record turnout from our April meet in Signal Hill turnout is expected to be substantial.

Link
SC3G July Car Show & Super Cruise @ The Plant Sunday July 18th, 2010!

Any questions, comments, or to RSVP please email greygoose@sc3g.org
hope to see you there
Attached Thumbnails SC3G July Car Show & Super Cruise @ The Plant Sunday July 18th, 2010!-theplantflyer.jpg  

Last edited by JMR; 06-13-2010 at 04:32 PM.
Old 07-11-2010, 09:47 PM
JMR
Teching In

TTT for piece of history and a good time
Old 07-12-2010, 01:05 AM
TECH Resident

hopefully should be there. wish i still had my IROC or pace car or whatever other 3rd gens i had. my aunt and uncle use to work there.

this site is so awesome

http://www.last1992camaro.com/
Old 07-15-2010, 11:03 PM
JMR
Teching In

Forth Gens are more than welcome

Quick Reply: SC3G July Car Show & Super Cruise @ The Plant Sunday July 18th, 2010!