Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Arizona Car Market Sucks!!! I'm Ranting Here

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2010, 04:10 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Arizona Car Market Sucks!!! I'm Ranting Here

Man you can't find nothing out there...I love the hunt of looking for cars, but this state is full of junk, or is owned by some rich white republican who wants 3-5k over blue book value

I should of never sold my 2002 WS6 2 months ago..Now I'm without a toy and going F'ing nuts..I can't find any car worth buying...everything is either missing A/C..or has body damage...Been in a serious wreck..Been beat to ****...I might just break down and buy a 2011 Camaro...

It's pretty sad when I can't find a decent one of these..(this is what I'm looking for)

(87-93) Foxbody 5sp Clean
87-92 GTA or Formula
99-02 SS..(I try to stay away from 98's do to them throwing rods..and having other issues that the other models didn't have...)

I Can't do roadtrips to get a car..I work in Corrections..6 days a week..Yeah it sucks

Paying for shipping is like dropping the soap in the shower

Any advice
Old 11-02-2010, 04:53 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 99Custom
Man you can't find nothing out there...I love the hunt of looking for cars, but this state is full of junk, or is owned by some rich white republican who wants 3-5k over blue book value

I should of never sold my 2002 WS6 2 months ago..Now I'm without a toy and going F'ing nuts..I can't find any car worth buying...everything is either missing A/C..or has body damage...Been in a serious wreck..Been beat to ****...I might just break down and buy a 2011 Camaro...

It's pretty sad when I can't find a decent one of these..(this is what I'm looking for)

(87-93) Foxbody 5sp Clean
87-92 GTA or Formula
99-02 SS..(I try to stay away from 98's do to them throwing rods..and having other issues that the other models didn't have...)

I Can't do roadtrips to get a car..I work in Corrections..6 days a week..Yeah it sucks

Paying for shipping is like dropping the soap in the shower

Any advice
Really? I've never heard of this

Quick Reply: Arizona Car Market Sucks!!! I'm Ranting Here