Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Nevada Modern Muscle Cars next event 27 Aug, 2011...AT NIGHT!

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2011, 12:16 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Nevada Modern Muscle Cars next event 27 Aug, 2011...AT NIGHT!

Nevada Modern Muscle Cars next event 27 Aug, 2011...AT NIGHT!
All, the next Nevada Modern Muscle car event will be held the evening of 27 August 2011. Yes, I know this is the same night as the high school drags but the following weekend is Labor Day and most people will be out of town or will have other engagements.
We will be having another gathering and small BBQ but with a twist this time. We’re going to show an old school car movie, kind of drive-in style, while we are BBQing and hanging out.
I talked to one of our club members and he has offered up a parking lot, BBQ grill, projector, sound system and a HUGE white wall to show the movie on. Yup, you guessed it…Garth came through again. So, we’ll be meeting up at the parking lot of Leading Edge Performance at 8:00PM on 27 August for a gathering, BBQ and movie…maybe “American Graffiti”, “Two Lane Blacktop”, or other such cool car flick. Depending on what everyone wants to do that evening we may do a cruise somewhere…the people in attendance will dictate.
I know this is two in a row at LEP but it is so convenient and Garth happens to have all the equipment we need for this event. On top of that, he is nice enough to offer up his stuff and facility and let us take advantage of his hospitality. You’ll need to bring chairs of some kind, enough to cover you and your guests…family, friends, etc.
With all of that said, please let me know if you have ideas for other events. We are open to any ideas you may have but please, if you have an idea, be willing to help with the execution of your plan. Hope to see you all there.

http://forums.nvmmc.com/showthread.p...011...AT-NIGHT!
Old 08-14-2011, 12:50 AM
Teching In

All are welcome! Should be a great time!
Old 08-14-2011, 01:12 PM
Teching In

All other local clubs welcome.
Old 08-15-2011, 02:01 PM
Teching In

Bump for Monday!
Old 08-17-2011, 01:37 AM
TECH Apprentice

Have fun guys

Quick Reply: Nevada Modern Muscle Cars next event 27 Aug, 2011...AT NIGHT!