Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Dec. 3rd Track event

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2016, 06:20 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good luck on not spinning! Its a tight little track. But if you do, there is some room to go off without hitting anything. Just don't spin on the turn off the straight. Bad news there.

I will not be making it this time around. Have way too much going on. And I need some more suspension stuff for the Juke before it hits the track again. Too much understeer and tire roasting problems. I guess that's what I get for adding more power before more traction...

Derrek - Whats up with the tire deal? I need some non r-compound for the Bug! Hook it up!
Old 11-22-2016, 06:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 70 Bug Mid Engine
Good luck on not spinning! Its a tight little track. But if you do, there is some room to go off without hitting anything. Just don't spin on the turn off the straight. Bad news there.

I will not be making it this time around. Have way too much going on. And I need some more suspension stuff for the Juke before it hits the track again. Too much understeer and tire roasting problems. I guess that's what I get for adding more power before more traction...

Derrek - Whats up with the tire deal? I need some non r-compound for the Bug! Hook it up!
haha right now its 25% off Federals lineup if you sign up... gotta be involved if you want the hookups
Old 11-22-2016, 06:34 PM
Launching!

But I went last time! Haha shouldn't that count?

I will make it to the next one. Maybe, just maybe in the Bug for a few shake down runs with the new motor and suspension setup. It would be a scary ride though. Need bigger track!
Old 11-22-2016, 07:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 70 Bug Mid Engine
But I went last time! Haha shouldn't that count?

I will make it to the next one. Maybe, just maybe in the Bug for a few shake down runs with the new motor and suspension setup. It would be a scary ride though. Need bigger track!
haha we'll see. The rep is going to be at the track this next event, I told him about your bug... so I'll talk to him at this event.

Any particular wheel you want from federal?
Old 11-22-2016, 07:50 PM
Launching!

Nah, they aren't my first choice for a tire so haven't looked in to it much. But if the price is right I will try them. My problem is finding something that fits. 15" tires with good sizes are nearly impossible to find, especially in staggered sizes. I am going to get some RPF1s pretty soon and need to figure out if I am staying on 15's or bumping it up to a 16". All depends on tires....
Old 11-26-2016, 08:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

1 week left for the race! still a couple of slots left, but can't guarantee an entry for late sign up.
Old 11-29-2016, 11:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

We have reached our event capacity! we're capping it here so the track wont' be crowded. If you signed up make sure you bring a toy to donate for the toy drive, It's not mandatory but we would like to make some other less fortunate children happy this holiday!
Old 12-04-2016, 11:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

We all had a great time at the event! I'm proud to have an American muscle car in first place amongst all the other imports including 7 S2000s and 4 FRS/BRZ and many other cars! nomoneyz I'm glad you had a good time, and for 100% stock suspension and heavy LT1 you put some damn good times!

Old 12-05-2016, 02:40 PM
Launching!

Nice! That's a good time for that track. Glad someone finally put the S2000s to shame! The best I got was a 1.12 in the Juke last time. Congrats
Old 12-06-2016, 05:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

Thanks man, it was a blast. I can't wait for the next one. I need to put some money into the suspension on this thing but I also need to finish my skylark build before the baby arrives next summer. Damn responsibilities.

Quick Reply: Dec. 3rd Track event