Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

anybody lookin for drag car???

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2007, 12:39 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default anybody lookin for drag car???

driving distance from vegas... I found a 1970 olds cutlass drag car that the guy wants 5500 for but I only want the motor and trans if somebody else wants a roller... has 31spline axles in a 12bolt w/4link, spool, and 5.12 gears... single seat, 10pt? roll cage, removeable steering wheel, cut dash w/custom gauges, msd ignition and fuses in pass. foot area batt. and fuel tank in trunk, nhra certified for 8.50 or slower.. fiberglast hood, trunk lid, and bumpers... dont remember the size but huge slicks in the back (tubbed), front skinnies on centerline wheels, had bodywork and paint but its bubbleing in alot of spots and needs redone, also has a crack in windshield but easy to find for that year... no 1970 title but enough paperwork and bill of sale to get a title if you wanted to make it street legal...

I'll go 2k for the motor/trans and somebody go 3500 for the roller, I'm willing to take out the engine on the spot if somebody's got a car trailer, or I have a car trailer if you needed it taken somewhere not too far... if u got details you want to work out pm me.....