Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

ebay cars

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2007, 12:59 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ebay cars

Has anyone sold any cars on ebay. I have 2 and a half days left and i'm $143 dollars away from my reserve of $16,400. I have had 4 bids and have been gaining a couple of watchers each day. I'm up to 7 or 8 watchers now. My question is any tips to make the transaction go smooth. I put as payment cash or bank check only, but heard its easy to get fake bank checks. I have the buyer as responsible for shipping etc. Any tips would be great looking to have a smooth transaction
Old 09-25-2007, 04:17 PM
Dan
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have not sold a car on e-bay. When you get the check just make sure it clears the bank before you do anything else. That should take about a week or less. You can even call the bank the check is drawn on to verify funds, They will not really say the check is good but will probably say "funds are available at this time to cover the check". BUT other checks could clear in the meantime & the check will bounce.. Don't let the car out of your site until you feel everything is in order. That's about all I can give you for advice.
Old 09-25-2007, 04:23 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I bought mine off oc Ebay from Nasty Performance,,a sponser of this site -->

You may wanna shoot him (Nate) this question to see what he did,,i even had him re-list as i caught the auction at the tail end, and needed more time to get the financial stuff squared away.

On my end, (buying),,it was very smooth and easy for me to get my first TA

Quick Reply: ebay cars