Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

FS rims, hood, bumper, fenders cheap!

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2007, 01:51 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS rims, hood, bumper, fenders cheap!

These parts are priced low. I have 5 star chrome rims in good condition with khumo Ecsta tires with no more than five thousand miles. I have ten spokes on the car now. I will add pictures or send them later or as needed. The rims and tires are $350 obo.

The other item available is a rear white bumper from a 1999 camaro that I purchased to make a one piece mold with a CME but the person did not want it after all and I still have the bumper. It is white and it is good condition with all the tabs intact. I'm asking $50 obo.

I also have two driver side fenders one is white and one is NBM. They NBM is practically new but has a scratch in the paint. I'm asking $50 for the NBM and $50 for the white.

I also have a NBM regular Z28 hood with two month old paint on it in excellent condition. Oh yeah almost forgot it has a rock chip that I got on it a week after it was painted on the passenger side. $75

[img][/img]

Last edited by m_ghonim; 09-29-2007 at 02:21 PM.
Old 09-29-2007, 04:31 PM
10 Second Club

other than paint is there any other damage to the fenders? Chips, cracks?
Old 09-29-2007, 05:42 PM
On The Tree

the front tip on the white one was chipped off by the body shop and fixed other than that there isn't and they're both sitting in a box waiting for someone to pick them up.

Last edited by m_ghonim; 09-29-2007 at 05:57 PM.

Quick Reply: FS rims, hood, bumper, fenders cheap!