Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Funny Mustang Story

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2008, 07:36 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Funny Mustang Story

First, this isn't a kill story, just something funny that happened and I wanted to share with you folks ;-)

So I'm hooking a friend up, I'm in the military and he wants to buy this home theater system, but the NEX (military store) is selling it for like 200 bucks cheaper than Bestbuy, so I took him along in my car to get it. Well I had just put on my true duals/LT's and I figured I'd show off a little hehe.

I really hate Mustangs, everyone owns one, everyone of them is the fastest car on the planet (or so it seems they tend to think) so almost every time I drive by one, I give them a good rev. Anyways, while we are driving, I rev up every time I pass by one just to give my friend a taste of my cars new exhaust.

Well one Mustang in particular was a dark green V6, mid to late 90's model, all riced out with stickers and graphics and enormous ugly rims, huge wing, ground effects, the whole nine yards. So I piped him off too. His windows were tinted so dark that all I could see was his hair/eyes, but I could see he looked at me and stared at me the whole time I was driving by him.

So we buy this home theater thing, and I'm driving my friend back to his car. Well on the way, I see the same green Mustang from earlier. I was leaving the NEX and he was in the right lane in a long line of cars trying to turn in. So as I drive by him, I give a good loud rev as I'm coming up to him, well now his window is all the way down, and he stares at me, trying to 'mean mug' me from his car, well the dumbass stared so long that he didn't notice the car in front of him had stopped and he smashed into it! Haha I hope its as funny to read as it was for me in the car...I must have laughed the rest of the day after that The only bad thing is the dude looked HUGE, so he'll probably beat my *** if he ever sees me haha.
Old 05-11-2008, 08:00 PM
On The Tree

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL...u better watch out...if he finds u...ur donesky...so u can say ur exhaust is so loud it hurts people...lol
Old 05-11-2008, 11:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's funny. That has always been my biggest fear when I've been a dick to someone on the road (running into the car in front of me).
Old 05-11-2008, 11:40 PM
Launching!

hahahahahahha awesome!
Old 05-11-2008, 11:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

omg thats great!!
Old 05-11-2008, 11:48 PM
Teching In

Lol, This **** Is Too Funny. Have You Guys Ever Tried This, When Theres 3 Lanes, 2 Going Straight And One To Make A Left Turn, And Its On Red, And They Are Staring At You And You Are Like Wtf, So Its Still On Red And You Just Press The Gas Like If Your Going To Go, So Their Reaction Its To Go Too. Oh Man It Always Work When I Do This ****. Hope You Guys Know What I Mean.
Old 05-12-2008, 12:16 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by chevy619
Lol, This **** Is Too Funny. Have You Guys Ever Tried This, When Theres 3 Lanes, 2 Going Straight And One To Make A Left Turn, And Its On Red, And They Are Staring At You And You Are Like Wtf, So Its Still On Red And You Just Press The Gas Like If Your Going To Go, So Their Reaction Its To Go Too. Oh Man It Always Work When I Do This ****. Hope You Guys Know What I Mean.
haha yea I get it, like you make them think the light is green Never thought of that one. Man why do people stare at you when they are in their cars? I've never really understood that but damn it irritates the **** outta me!

Quick Reply: Funny Mustang Story