Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

San Diego walk for Cystic fibrosis!

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2008, 12:36 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Thumbs up San Diego walk for Cystic fibrosis!

Hey fellas,

Not sure if this is even the right section to post this, but seeing as how its in san diego i will anyway. So here is the deal.

Next saturday A good friend who is stationed with me and I will be in a walk for cystic fibrosis. Sadly, his daughter has the rare disease which affects about 30,000 americans. Now I know i may not get a very big response here since it is LS1tech, but i am bringing the hawk out and figured it was good info to put out. The walk will commence at DeAnza Cove in East Mission Bay. registration starts at 8AM. My wife and i will both be there walking for his little girl and for a cure to stop CF. If you go just look for the loud *** firehawk . anyways i will post up the link and let you gents take a look. The link will lead to our team page. If you would like to make donations please contact me Via PM. You do not have to walk to donate. Thank you for those who have lended even an eye to this thread. hopefully i will see or hear from some of you next saturday. Have a great day guys and gals!

Team Sam Great strides page

-Eric

Quick Reply: San Diego walk for Cystic fibrosis!