Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Anyone in the Civil Engineering field in the South Bay Area?

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2008, 03:27 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Anyone in the Civil Engineering field in the South Bay Area?

I'm an undergraduate pursuing a degree in Civil Engineering. I was just seeing if anyone is in the field as well. I'm looking to network and possibly obtain an internship for the summer.
Old 05-15-2008, 10:59 PM
On The Tree

might help if you gave an area of interest in civil eng. that you are leaning towards.
Old 05-16-2008, 11:09 AM
TECH Fanatic

I am but I'm in souther California.

I do Waterquality engineering, Project Management and Subdivision/land Entitlement.

Do you plan on working private or public sector?

If public check local City's or Caltrans district.
Old 05-16-2008, 11:35 PM
Launching!

well i will be completing my second year shortly, so i dont have a specific emphasis just yet. I'm open to any civil engineering emphasis as of now. Also, im looking for an internship during this summer public or private - ill take any. I'm thinking of emphasizing in maybe project management and or structural... btw. whats the best way to obtain one. i've sent several resumes to private and city public works departments, and i haven't heard from them
Old 05-16-2008, 11:42 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by lferdzl
well i will be completing my second year shortly, so i dont have a specific emphasis just yet. I'm open to any civil engineering emphasis as of now. Also, im looking for an internship during this summer public or private - ill take any. I'm thinking of emphasizing in maybe project management and or structural... btw. whats the best way to obtain one. i've sent several resumes to private and city public works departments, and i haven't heard from them
they usually take third year students with structure analysis strength of material all your math and physics done and finally auto cad or microstation. Or you just gotta know someone. Good luck

Quick Reply: Anyone in the Civil Engineering field in the South Bay Area?