Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Shop for Tuning/Installation in Ventura County, CA

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2008, 06:09 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Shop for Tuning/Installation in Ventura County, CA

I live in Camarillo and I'm looking for advice on a quality place within 20-30 miles that can reliably install nitrous and that has tuning expertise.

Any ideas?
Old 06-12-2008, 08:05 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by cpe21
I live in Camarillo and I'm looking for advice on a quality place within 20-30 miles that can reliably install nitrous and that has tuning expertise.

Any ideas?
Charlie at RPM motors inc. he is in Santa Clarita and i dont know how far that is from you. but he does excellent work. if you are willing to take a long drive, i have installed and tune many nitrous kits. either way you are pretty covered.
Old 06-13-2008, 12:48 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by cpe21

Any ideas?
There's nothing really in Ventura County excepted for Relaxed Customs in T.O. but I don't know their experience on installing nitrous. They are more suspension/paint/wheels. If you go into the valley then its a different story.
Old 06-13-2008, 01:21 AM
TECH Fanatic

Your only 40 miles away from Strictly Performance in Van Nuys one of the best shops on the entire west coast for LSX Performance...

They did an awesome job installing my wet nitrous kit and accessories. They soldered, heat shrinked, built a custom WOT bracket, custom solenoid mount and ran black loom over all wiring to make it look factory. They even have custom standalone fuel setups available.

Their work looks very clean, I'd send you pics but my car is back at Strictly for a cam swap and tune....

Thier pricing is the absolute BEST around
Give em a call (818) 342-5693 ask for Rob
http://www.spmotorsports.net/
Old 06-13-2008, 11:19 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by james562
Your only 40 miles away from Strictly Performance in Van Nuys one of the best shops on the entire west coast for LSX Performance...

They did an awesome job installing my wet nitrous kit and accessories. They soldered, heat shrinked, built a custom WOT bracket, custom solenoid mount and ran black loom over all wiring to make it look factory. They even have custom standalone fuel setups available.

Their work looks very clean, I'd send you pics but my car is back at Strictly for a cam swap and tune....

Thier pricing is the absolute BEST around
Give em a call (818) 342-5693 ask for Rob
http://www.spmotorsports.net/
hard to argue with a recommendation like that! thanks for the info...i'll look into them.

Thanks everyone!
Old 06-13-2008, 01:38 PM
Teching In

Contact Andy at A&A Corvette in Oxnard.
http://www.aacorvette.com/
Old 07-07-2008, 06:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Bones Fabrication in Camarillo it's on S. dawson, the owners name is Jim Bassett.

Quick Reply: Shop for Tuning/Installation in Ventura County, CA