What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

***featured gm high-tech 1998 ss ***

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2009, 11:00 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ***featured gm high-tech 1998 ss ***

Thinking about selling my 1998 SS that was featured in GM High-Tech July 2009 issue. It is White with Black stripes, single STS T-67 rear mount turbo car. Makes 586WHP and 610WTQ on mtr. Daily driver with about 68,000. Super clean, everything works car. ALOT of $$$ invested, way to much to list... I'm just bored with it and thinking about selling or POSSIBLE trades.. What do you think it is worth?? Check it out online at GMHIGHTECHPERFORMANCE.com or pull out your old issue of the mag... Girl NOT included.
Old 11-24-2009, 02:44 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 539 Likes on 386 Posts

Not having the girl included is a deal killer!!
You certainly have a special car BUT it won't bring big $$ if it was used as a DD. As everyone knows you just get a fraction back on mods when the time comes to sell. It hurts but it is a reality. Someone may just love the fact that your car was featured like it was and give you a nice little premium over actual value for an 11 year old heavily modded muscle car. Would someone give you $10k?? Perhaps. If money wasn't an issue for you it would be a really interesting car to put away for yourself. Haul it out of storage in a few years and enjoy it all over again. I realize that probably is not realistic but it may beat what offers come your way. Good luck!