What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

2002 Trans am Maple red A4

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2010, 02:21 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2002 Trans am Maple red A4

Tryin to figure out what i should put my 02 Maple Red Metallic Trans am up for. it has 104k but runs and drives like a dream decent tires trans is beefed up and has less than 3000 miles on it. interior is great except of one rip in the passenger seat bottom. its an ls1 everything is stock except for after the y pipe its just a straight pipe with a turndown under the car. the car has the formula front bumper the old one was cracked up the middle and i put the formula one on cuz i liked that one better. thats about all i can think of ill try to get some pics up in a lil bit once i clean it off as it has about a foot of snow sittin on it
Old 02-18-2010, 03:26 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by maplered02ta
Tryin to figure out what i should put my 02 Maple Red Metallic Trans am up for. it has 104k but runs and drives like a dream decent tires trans is beefed up and has less than 3000 miles on it. interior is great except of one rip in the passenger seat bottom. its an ls1 everything is stock except for after the y pipe its just a straight pipe with a turndown under the car. the car has the formula front bumper the old one was cracked up the middle and i put the formula one on cuz i liked that one better. thats about all i can think of ill try to get some pics up in a lil bit once i clean it off as it has about a foot of snow sittin on it

got any pics?

Quick Reply: 2002 Trans am Maple red A4