What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

2002 b4c

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2010, 12:58 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2002 b4c

I have been toying with the Idea of selling my Camaro What do you guys think its worth

2002 Black B4c camaro with 110k on the body, 70k on the lq9, and 5k on the transmission. The lq9 has a 230/232 114 f13 cam installed with dual springs and high volume oil pump, SLP lid, K&N filter, ported throttle body, truck coils, and free ram air mod. The transmission was rebuilt with a beast sun shell and a yank 3600 stall converter.The Air pump and hoses have been removed and the evap has been relocated. All the bushings including the engine and transmount except for the sway bar bushings have been replaced with poly, and has a bmr strut tower brace, lower control arms and panhard bar. I gave it a basic tune using hptuners it runs fine but has not been dyno tuned. she also needs tires and an alignment the car still has all it A/C components but the compressor is shot. It was an active highway patrol car so she has been well used and there are some small holes in the center console where the police equipment was installed.