What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

35th SS stuff, WIW?

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2011, 09:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default 35th SS stuff, WIW?

I got a whole box of **** from a 35th anniversary SS. Floor mats, car cover, pens, portfolio etc... Anyone know what it's worth? All brand new I only opened it out of curiosity, I got it when I bought my Camaro. Also have a CME valence and exhaust from the same car.
Old 04-04-2011, 09:33 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 443 Likes on 320 Posts

All are very desireable pieces now and will be worth even more as the years go by. Difficult to give exact pricing because the market varies week to week depending who is 'wanting' the parts. You could list something on ebay and get no results during one week, then find two aggressive bidders wanting the same parts the next week and giving you top $$$.
If curious as to what the market will bear now, do a very high BUY IT NOW on ebay or 'best offer'. This will give you an idea what people will pay. Just decline the best offers unless you actually want to sell it. Be prepared to sell if someone actually does the BUY IT NOW. That's why I said to make it very high. It let's you feel things out. I believe ebay is having one of those free listing periods coming up mid month.
Old 04-04-2011, 09:37 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i would like the valence if u sell it !
Old 04-09-2011, 12:21 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

PM me with prices on all of the above if you would.

Quick Reply: 35th SS stuff, WIW?