What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

getting rid of the firebird

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2011, 04:29 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default getting rid of the firebird

never thought id have to sell my car but getting ready to go through a divorce and im not going to have the funds or time for it anymore. and i know this is the wrong thread but couldnt figure out the other one. but i dont even have a price for it just give me an offer. ill be able to put pics up soon currently i dont have internet but for whats on my phone. you can reach me at 910-977-3723/ i live in fayetteville nc but the car is at my fathers house in va. i also have tons of suspension parts i never got to putting on the car and alot of other parts im willing to throw in.
Old 04-17-2011, 02:36 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

details about the car...
Old 04-24-2011, 08:53 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default car info

its a 2000 firebird formula. cant remember exactly on mileage but its over 120k or right at. whats already dont to car is slp long tube headers with loudmouth II full weld exhaust, fast 92 mm manifold and throttle body, msd ignition coils, 32mm and 30mm sway bars. interior has been upgraded but not finished like with the racing harness and seats changed the carpet. was tan interior now black. car has been dynoed but that was in colorado springs colorado. the parts i never got to putting on it was the full suspension upgrade which ill throw in with the sell its the umi subframe connectors, qa1 adjustable shocks and springs, umi torque arm, steel braided brake lines, slp line lock, racetronix fuel pump complete. i also have 8 of the stock tire and wheels 4 are the polished and the other 4 are the regular rims. also have ws6 hatchback and some other parts as well.

as i said i wont have time or money anymore with this seperation and divorce coming up and with my 2 kids im pretty much bout to get screwed financially so to me its the ultimate sacrifice i never thought i would have to make. but it has to go.

Last edited by Widow_Maker; 12-04-2011 at 03:30 PM.
Old 04-25-2011, 07:48 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 443 Likes on 320 Posts

I have seen far too many co-workers of mine in the past get screwed by divorces. I will say this and I hope it has some impact. Life will not end with this divorce and to deprive yourself from any joy or happiness is just wrong. The small amount of $$ you would get for selling the car is meaningless in the big picture. It will be a short time 'fix'. My divorced friends always needed more and more money. It never ends. You will need a 2nd or 3rd job but selling the car will not do anything for you. I know times are awful right now but 6 months from now you will be in the same financial boat asking yourself, "Why did I sell that car?" Been there, seen it too many times over and over again. Your life is yours. You are entitled to a car you enjoy. Best of luck to you.