What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

2002 Camaro Z/28 M6

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2013, 02:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Default 2002 Camaro Z/28 M6

Has 109k on odometer pretty much all stock engine never had headers or even opened up besides Blackwing SLP lid SLP LM exhaust ,LCA ,panhard and TM tq arm all cloth interior I put a little tune in with Tunercats mostly all freeway miles for work. Going to sell to buy another house and like a fair price to ask.

Old 05-21-2013, 03:24 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 443 Likes on 320 Posts

www.kbb.com 'private party' pricing is generally very close for F-bodies with 6 figures on the odometer. Most buyers will NOT pay more than price guide values for cars with this mileage. The slight mods should not hurt in this instance and the M6 may add appeal to some buyers looking for that. My zip code shows a price range in the $7,000+ area so I would ask $8,000 (or $7,990 for that psychological edge) and accept whatever you feel comfortable with. I see you are from CA so your pricing may be higher. Check KBB out and punch in all the pertinent info (especially the mileage) and be honest about the condition (only 5% of all cars are considered 'excellent'). If the price is higher in CA, just adjust the prices I posted about. GLWS!!

Quick Reply: 2002 Camaro Z/28 M6