What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

2002 Firehawk A4 70K Miles

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2013, 12:00 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2002 Firehawk A4 70K Miles

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/cto/3921228801.html
Saw this Firehawk on Craigslist and thought it seemed a bit cheap. I'm going to contact the owner soon to see if anything is wrong or needs to be replaced. How much would this car normally sell for with this mileage? Seems to be minor damage on it, but I don't see anything too out of the ordinary.
Old 08-05-2013, 09:11 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Hebbis
http://newjersey.craigslist.org/cto/3921228801.html
Saw this Firehawk on Craigslist and thought it seemed a bit cheap. I'm going to contact the owner soon to see if anything is wrong or needs to be replaced. How much would this car normally sell for with this mileage? Seems to be minor damage on it, but I don't see anything too out of the ordinary.
With 70k miles the collector value of the car is negligible. But it would make a sweet daily driver once the minor repairs are done. If the car is stock and has a good title history and needs nothing else other than the obvious from the photos the sellers price seems fair. You could probably get it for $8500 or even less with cash in hand. Alot of potential buyers are cry babies about the A4 and have to have a manual anyways. This also works to your advantage. If this car had no damage and a good title history it would be in the $11-12k range give or take IMHO. Good luck!

Last edited by 18wheelsofsteel; 08-05-2013 at 10:11 AM.
Old 08-05-2013, 01:21 PM
On The Tree

Been a couple years back but I bought my 00 hawk for $8k, 82k miles. It was an auto only reason I got rid of it.
Old 08-06-2013, 03:14 PM
Teching In

I got a response from the owner that the car was involved in a minor accident involving only the fender and it's listed on the Carfax according to him. Waiting for a VIN so I can check it myself. He said there's some peeling paint and needed for both the headlight motors and the passenger window motor needs to be replaced as well. It hasn't been inspected this year and isn't insured either. I'm considering staying away from it, but what would it be worth in this condition?

Quick Reply: 2002 Firehawk A4 70K Miles