What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

My father wants to know how much his 2012 Grand Sport is worth with all this stuff.

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2013, 11:45 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default My father wants to know how much his 2012 Grand Sport is worth with all this stuff.

He bought it new. It is loaded with everything (auto paddle, heated seats, heads up, all that boring crap.)

He had the dealer install the supercharger that the zr1 comes with along with boost gauge, air fuel gauge, and that custom exhaust that you use a key fob to open and close it like electric cutouts.)

The car dyno's at 580 plus on a mild tune. It has the same factory warranty 3 yrs, 36k, all covered as long as the tune keeps the a/f within the supercharger's BS deal with Chevrolet.

He won't listen to me and really tune it. Hell, he won't even turn over the tires or really get on it.

It is red with the chrome wheels and has 12k miles. The car has never been rained on as he won't even move it unless there is zero chance of rain. Kept in heated/air conditioned garage.

He bought it on a whim and plans on selling it. What do you guys think it is worth?

Basically he has an automatic ZR1 sleeper that is more of a virgin than the virgin mary herself.

If I had it for a week, it would have et streets on the back and be at the track; but I can't write a check for a Grand Sport and then put another twelve g's into it because some ahole in town bought one just like his and he wanted to be different, lol.

Opinions on value? thanks.
Old 10-23-2013, 10:09 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 443 Likes on 320 Posts

I doubt many posters here at LS1Tech have a clue. I sure don't and would simply use the various price guides to get a ball park figure. NADA or KBB are commonly used. Edmunds , to me, is out of touch in many instances. Average the two prices together and you will be quite close to a real world sale price.
Old 10-31-2013, 08:26 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There is an iirc 11 gs 2lt with a paxton and many other mods on it for 52k with 18k on it on CF. I'd guess 55 is a good starting price

Quick Reply: My father wants to know how much his 2012 Grand Sport is worth with all this stuff.