What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

2000 Trans Am m6, 57,334 miles

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2013, 05:59 AM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default 2000 Trans Am m6, 57,334 miles

Copied and pasted:
2000 Trans Am. Owned since 2004. My weekend car. Always service with full synthetic fluids. Adult owned. Never raced. SLP ram air lid. SLP shifter ****. Pro 5.0 shifter. BBK headers. Magna flow full stainless steel exhaust. BMR heavy duty torque arm and cross brace. BMR Panhard bar. BMR lower control arms. After market heavy duty aluminum finned rear differential cover. ZR1 corvette wheels, black and newer tires. Ram Air. New iridium plugs and performance wires. Also comes with hyper tech tuner. K&n air filter. Smooth intake bellow. I have most of the stock parts if wanted. Also have drilled and slotted rotors and performance break pads. 57,334 miles. Never had a problem with the car. Just have too many. Top of passenger side door panel has crack in it at usual spot. Don't know what is wrong with ebays vehicle report section. I included a picture of the vin number. The car has never had any issues.

Here's the link with pics:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/231107569917?forcerRptr=true&item=231107569917&viewitem=
Old 12-03-2013, 09:27 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 460 Likes on 334 Posts

With 8 days to go you are doing well, especially for a 6 owner car. Your baby sure changed hands a lot during those first 4 years. Is that really accurate?? If it isn't, you need to stress that in your description.
Now you just have to hope the bids are real and not kids 'goofing off' and wasting your time. The ebay bidding may not get much higher but you never know. If you really need to sell right now, which is horrible timing right before Christmas, you maybe should take the $$$. Yes, it's a $10,000 car to the right buyer but finding that buyer right now during the holiday season will be tough. 6 owners and mods (even though modest) rarely equate to a top dollar sale. Let's just hope the bidding goes higher and closer to that $10,000 area.
Good luck with the auction!

**Just a side note that may help the sale along a bit. If those are Goodyear GS-D3 tires (they look like they are) I certainly would boast about having them, especially if newer with lots of tread left. Let's face it, they are $1,000+ for a new set. I absolutely loved mine and recognized the tread design in the pictures. Also if I may be 'picky', clean and detail that engine bay, and then add a better photo of it.

Last edited by NC01TA; 12-03-2013 at 09:46 AM. Reason: Added info

Quick Reply: 2000 Trans Am m6, 57,334 miles