What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

help!! what this 2001 ws6 worth

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2014, 12:49 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default help!! what this 2001 ws6 worth

hello later this week im going to look at a black 2001 ws6 trans am

car has 78k on it hear on some features of the car

* 6 speed- clutch was replaced with a clutch from autozone ( not sure of brand) a year or 2 ago with new slave cylinder, al fluid replaced
* pillar gauges
*muffler taken off
* power steering fluid cooler was replaced a year ago
* aftermarket stereo and subs
* tires are a year old look like v12 ventus hankooks i think they are 245/40zr17s
*hi amp alternator
*skip shift eliminator

the car is black and has black interior with the chrome or polished rims ( not sure which one )

the bad that i know about the car. he said that the cars paint is pretty good but on the back of the car he says the paint needs attention. om the right side of the spoiler there is roughly a 1.5" horizontal crack and on the the right bottom of the hatch lid there is a 1"-2" vertical crack and on the edge of the spoiler there looks like something with white paint rubbed against the car and left the white paint on the car. im not sure if that is something that can be fixed or if i would have to replace the hatch and spoiler
also the moter looks really dirty
i would post pictures but i do not own the car so i do not want to post pictures of the car i can pm a few but i prefer to not post them on hear

he called me and asked if i was interested in buying and how much im looking to spend i said im looking to spend between 9-10k he said he would take 9500 im not sure if this is a good price because of the hatch and spoiler?
what would be a good price to offer him?
if i can have some advice i would greatly appreciate it

Last edited by robbiejaegle; 03-04-2014 at 01:09 PM.
Old 03-04-2014, 01:04 PM
TECH Addict

Received 36 Likes on 30 Posts

sounds kinda roachy dude.
Old 03-04-2014, 01:08 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i was kind of worried about the cracks beacuse i know that to get a new hatch and spoiler in black will probably cost alot and im not sure if the white paint will rub off

Quick Reply: help!! what this 2001 ws6 worth