Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

new tires again unfortunatelyw

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2009, 10:48 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new tires again unfortunatelyw

well, after someone slit both my back tires in february i got some new ones put on. a pair of bfg fuzions, cheap cos i got em from a friend. anyhow, long story short, the riken on the driver front and the bfg fuzion on the driver rear get slit tonight. looks like someone workin for the tire industry, i dunno. its summertime almost and i am a very good driver, dont really drive in the rain. i do DD but i try not to drive when its raining badly out, and i dd the mean streets of baltimore so lots of pot holes and bumps in some places. i dont care about ride quality, just want a tire i can take with me to the track and run a little faster than what i had on there now.

was looking for a nice high performance tire, good for street but would like to be able to take it to the track and stick a little bit better than a normal street tire. id like to be able to have this tire for at least a year before having to replace it. i am going to replace all four, both the rikens on the front and the bfg tires on the back and gonna keep the two passenger side ones since they are not messed up in any way.

also, was keeping a 16 in salad shooter rim. i forget what the back spacing is. basically, stock z28 1996 with zr rated tires from factory (they were good year rs eagles right?)

thanks again guys.