Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Anybody have Dragwheelz.com issues??

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2009, 11:19 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anybody have Dragwheelz.com issues??

I bought some wheels from them 2 months ago and got them ok but they sent me wrong lug nuts and have been tring ever since to get the correct ones to no avail.I've sent Emails and PM'd them and all I get back is they will look into the problem but still I haven't seen the UPS man or even a responce from them as to what their hangup is.I get the feeling that they are blowing me off and hope I just go away.I ask them if this was the case but was told they don't do buisness that way but actions seem to speak louder than words.
So am I the only one or is this a service practice of their's????
Old 05-09-2009, 03:35 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Yes I have had the same problems from them and the mods will either delete this or put it in the sponsor feedback section.

When you mods do delete this or move it I think you need to have a stern talk with Dragwheelz about their sponsorship. I along with many others have been having problems with them. They are a sponsor of this site and are a reflection of you. We buy from the sponsors to help them and help us and help this site. When they don't deliver it looks bad on the other sponsors. Nip this in the bud before it turns into an Ohio Forced Inducions issue. I will probably be banned for this post.
Old 05-09-2009, 06:39 PM
TECH Regular

Thanks for the reply as This doesn't prove anything except they aren't any good at after sales support.When I read your sponsor feedback I thought I was reading my own experience.I hope someone would put a boot up their a## so I could get what I was told I would get when I placed my order.If they can't or won't get this made right I should have been told so I would not ordered the nuts and would have went elsewhere to get them.The only time I have been treated like this was when I bought heads from a long gone vender on this site which took almost 4 months to get them and I hope this doesn't turn out the same.
Old 06-11-2009, 09:10 AM
Teching In

Did you ever get this issue resolved? Im having an issue right now that I dont want to drag on.
Old 06-11-2009, 09:14 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Exclamation

I will leave it here for the time being. I have PM'd him and notified the Administrators.
Old 06-12-2009, 10:50 AM
TECH Regular

I have not got any response from them but some family trouble.I sent them emails and pm'd them along with phone and I get the picture that their answer is "We got your money and don't really give a **** what you got right or wrong so go get lost".So I'm stuck with 2 extra sets of 12 mm lugs that are taking space on my shelf.GOOD LUCK