Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Yearone Snowflake on 4th gen. Feature video of them, not a request

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2010, 03:14 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Yearone Snowflake on 4th gen. Feature video of them, not a request

There are ALWAYS threads about the year ones on a 4th gen. Came across this video and thought it was appropriate to share it. Hope full it will shed some light. I personally think they look awesome, but they should have put something different out back on this car. So instead of one foggy pic, you get a whole video all about putting the snowflake on a 4th gen. Hope it helps some of you out. Pics are hard to come by, mainly becuase of the price.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKEFYWf78Ck
Old 02-20-2010, 12:03 PM
TECH Regular

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts

They look pretty good, although the flatter face due to the offset change does make them not as pretty as the 2nd gen wheels. Still, not bad. I'm seriously considering a set, but I'd want gold instead of gunmetal. These are on my short list of wheels I'm considering.
Old 02-20-2010, 03:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Yea i would do gold, and i would definitely get a big ol' lip, even if that means narrowing the axle.
Old 02-21-2010, 02:30 PM
Launching!

Back wheel could definately use less +offset, it is sunk in pretty well, probalby should have went ahead and done a 11" rear for a staggerd set, JMHO.
Old 04-18-2010, 02:56 PM
TECH Regular

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by J-Train
Back wheel could definately use less +offset, it is sunk in pretty well, probalby should have went ahead and done a 11" rear for a staggerd set, JMHO.
I was thinking use the 2nd gen offset wheel in the back, then have it widened 1.5"-2" on the inside lip. That should be just about a wash for the offset and fill the wheel well nicely. Only down side is the wheel face looks different due to the different offset.

I'd love to have a set of both 2nd and 4th gen wheels to test fit and see various combinations.

Quick Reply: Yearone Snowflake on 4th gen. Feature video of them, not a request