Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

wolfe mini tub with a 30" tire??

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2011, 11:09 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wolfe mini tub with a 30" tire??

We just recently mini tubbed my car with a wolfe racecraft mini tub kit. Curious if I can fit a 30x12.50 et street or a 315/60R15 et drag radial andstill sit the car down pretty low?? I have purchased a moser 9 inch narrowed 3 inches on both sides and running a 15x10 5"bs wheel. and info or pics would be very appreciated.
Old 01-31-2011, 11:56 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

straight from Wolfs' site

"Description: Mini Tub

Provides additional clearance for larger tires, and allows you to pull the tires in more to lower your car. Can be used with stock suspension (requires modifications to the spring mount) & ladder bars. Leaves frame in stock location (required for many classes)

Provides approximately 16" from inner wheel tub to outer lip of fender. Plenty of clearance for 315/60/15 Drag radials & 29x10.5nonW Slicks on 12" rims

Available:

Unassembled - Ships flat and you assemble using the pittsburgh seam (requires fitting the two pieces together and hammering the locking lip over)
Assembled - We assemble to two pieces of the tubs for you and ship your them to you ready for to start working on your car (additional charge)

Requires: Cutting & welding of floor & frame, as well as possible modifications to your rearend, lower control arm mount, & pan-hard rod mount (Depends on wheel tire combination along with backspacing).

Sold in Pairs."

Quick Reply: wolfe mini tub with a 30" tire??