Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

FYI: Email special from Fikse - free shipping

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2013, 11:46 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs up FYI: Email special from Fikse - free shipping

Just an FYI. I still love my Fikse wheels after 10 years and still get tons of compliments!!!

I have recently received 2 emails from Fikse, one guaranteeing your wheels will be shipped within 28 days and free shipping for the first 30 sets ordered in April.
Here are a few quotes:
"For the first 30 sets of FIKSE Wheels ordered in April, we will cover the cost of shipping them to your door - anywhere in North America. And, you will get a free FIKSE shirt.
Every little bit helps and here is all we ask in return: When you get your FIKSE Wheels on your car, post a before and after picture on your favorite car forum (like 6-speed, Rennlist, Corvette Forum, LS1 Tech, etc.) and send us a link.
That's it - you save a few hundred bucks on shipping and you help us spread the good word about FIKSE by sharing some great shots of your car.
This promotion is for April 1 through April 31, 2013, but only the first thirty (30) sets."

"Over the past 45 days, we’ve spoken with dozens of our past customers and dealers, and more than 80% of the feedback is very positive. The two common areas of improvement are on delivery times and marketing of the brand.

We guarantee that we will ship your Fikse wheels to you within 28 days (currently about 17-23 days average) or the shipping is free. The only fine print is that this does not apply to orders or finishes that are not on our regular price list. For example, if you want a custom matched color or a 14 inch width, we can do that, but it may take longer."
Old 04-06-2013, 12:52 AM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

I have Fikses on my 93, it's funny how many people will ask what wheels they are.

Quick Reply: FYI: Email special from Fikse - free shipping