Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Stock WS6 Rims

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2015, 05:03 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stock WS6 Rims

I just picked a '02 WS6 with stock rims. Tires are 275/40/17. I would like to put a little bigger size on the rear, but without adding spacers, or rearranging the wheel well. What is a good size to have?
Old 01-30-2015, 02:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Im sure at any moment you are going to get flamed over and over about not doing a search. But to answer your question I wouldn't go any wider than a 285. Otherwise the tire will bulge over the face of the rim and look retarded. Im also sure someone will tell you how its "unsafe" and all that blah blah blah.
Old 01-30-2015, 02:29 PM
TECH Addict

Received 36 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by AdamL
Im sure at any moment you are going to get flamed over and over about not doing a search. Agreed that this will happen and that OP should have searched But to answer your question I wouldn't go any wider than a 285. AgreedOtherwise the tire will bulge over the face of the rim and look retarded. Retarded a bit harsh, its really more about.....Im also sure someone will tell you how its "unsafe" and all that blah blah blah. Agreed that someone will say that. Do not mention A tire in the 300's or thread will be inst-closed
Well,

Quick Reply: Stock WS6 Rims