Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

M&H rules

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2007, 11:48 AM
11Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default M&H rules

Hey guys,

I purchased a set of M&H tires recently, and I thought I would share my experience. I ordered a set of tires, and no more than 3 minutes after doing so, they called me. They called to say that they were out of the particular tire I'd ordered and said it would be 3 business days before they could ship them. They said that if that was okay, they would knock off $10 per tire. I was amazed they'd even call for that, let alone knock the price down!

So, I told the guy I had a couple doubts about my order and had some questions. He said he was a marketing guy and that he'd have a tech guy call me. In less than 5 minutes John, a very knowledgable tech, called me. He gave me about 20 minutes of his time educating me and advised me to get some different, more expensive tires. He said that the marketing guy, Michael would need to talk to me about changing the order. He called me right back and changed the order. Despite the fact that the new tires were heavier and in stock, he kept the $10 discount per tire and did not adjust the shipping costs.

I got the tires in 2 freaking days. When they arrived, John had written "Good luck, Anthony, -John" on them. I was really amazed! If these tires are even remotely decent, I'm a customer for life. As you can see from my post count, I am no troll. If you haven't considered M&H and you are getting tires, give them a call.

I am seriously considering trying their drag radials in addition to the slicks.
Old 05-05-2007, 04:04 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

John called me in response to an email I sent. I only expected an email reply, but he called and we spoke for almost 20 minutes. I can vouch for his "car guy-ness". As far as the M&H tires go, I'm very satisfied and will buy another set when these are do for replacement. I'm running the 325/45/17 DR.