Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

got my TT2s on last night and you know what?

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2008, 01:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default got my TT2s on last night and you know what?

i dont care if everyone has them! you cant beat the look for the price LOL well this is my 2nd set i have owned with 11s and 315s in the back and i am just addicted to that look...... one thing i do hate about them is they are soft and dont even think about dropping a lugnut on the wheel.... you WILL have a dent! $1,200 for 17x9.5 17x11 with 275/315 tires all around and shipping included everything brand new???? you cant beat that price anywhere, if you can let me know hehe......

but on a different note i have to order a set of wheels for my 68 camaro.....its silver with 2 black rally stripes with rally wheels..... i am wanting a 17 inch wheel for it and i cant buy another TT2 for the 68..... have any of you guys seen that MB wheel that lok decent for the money? and do you guys have any ideas for me? its about the same budget by the way so nobody say FM5s lol
Old 04-08-2008, 02:14 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Kinda how I felt about them.

I just wanted the 17x11 in the rear. Priced it out a few places...it was about the same to sell off the stockers as it was to widen them.
Old 04-08-2008, 02:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

well im all about trying to be different but damn we only have so many qaulity choices..... 95% of the wheels made are total crap! i mean i have no idea what the wheel inventors are thinking but it seems like they are smoking crack...... i mean look at the rebel wheel, that thing looked great and almost identical to the FM5 but they put that lip with the bolts going through it on the inside of the wheel..... i still kinda like the rebel but damn why did they have to do that? and have you looked into the dale jr section at american racing? its a joke! so im basicly stuck getting what everyone else has and they might not be too original but you know what? atleast they look good...... saying that of course i would love some I forged and fikse wheels but i cant pay that kinda money for wheels at this time
Old 04-08-2008, 02:49 PM
Tough Mudder

TT2s are one of the best looking wheels for an F-body in my opinion. My second favorites are Prostars. Dress shoes vs. running shoes. You really need both.
Old 04-08-2008, 02:54 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Hilton
TT2s are one of the best looking wheels for an F-body in my opinion. My second favorites are Prostars. Dress shoes vs. running shoes. You really need both.
****. I have a picture of my car with the ProStar rear on and the TTII front.
I just can't access my PC right now.
Old 04-08-2008, 06:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

yes, tt2s looks awsome ^.^.