Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Cadillac CTS-V SRX Wheels Tires Staggered Custom Made

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2008, 10:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cadillac CTS-V SRX Wheels Tires Staggered Custom Made

Custom one of a kind Kinesis Motorsports, Wheels.

These wheels came of a 2005 CTS-V that was built up and used for show, The wheels were custom made one off for CTS-V with measured offset, and Staggered Stance, they have same set up as a super car, M-Series, AMG, Etc...Very Expensive wheels alone, with Michelin PS2 ZR Rated Tires that perform like no other! The Tires only have about 500 miles on them and still have nipples on outside! They have a Black Anodized Lip and Polished Center for a clean original look. You can pick up the wheel and tire effortless with one hand, un believably light, yet incredible performance and durability!

This is the only set that was made, custom ordered, and built to spec for the car with a real mean looking staggered look and perfect offset for the car!

Fronts are Michelin PS2 245/40/zr19
Rears are Michelin PS2 275/35/zr19

Bolt pattern:
The bolt pattern is 6 on 115mm. Very rare. Same as on the SRX.

I have pics in another thread on here at https://ls1tech.com/forums/cadillac-cts-v-2004-2007-gen-i/973393-cts-v-srx-wheels-tires-custom-made-kinesis.html

I am asking 4000.00 for all, wheels and tires. the wheels alone were 9000.00 and tires are not cheap either, so you can see the value here!!!

You can see others and get wheel info if needed at http://kinesismotorsports.com/

I am open to trade of older cars, trucks, boats bikes, etc..
Old 09-20-2008, 09:42 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Are these still available? Do you have any other pictures with the wheels on the car?

Quick Reply: Cadillac CTS-V SRX Wheels Tires Staggered Custom Made