Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

Pewter Camaro wheel suggestions?

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2008, 05:00 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Pewter Camaro wheel suggestions?

First off, I have been doing searches, but so far nothing really grabs me LOL. A couple of things are I don't want a polished wheel as it is just too much work and black wheels just haven't impressed me. I'm thinking something with a shine that is clear coated and affordable (shipping to Hawaii is ridiculous). 17's or 18's or larger without banging the inside of the wheel wells. Currently, I have c6 polished rims which have not been taken care of by the previous owner and my resurrection attempts have failed. One possibility is to powder coat them, but I'm not sure if it would look good. Yeah, I'm mentally disturbed by this.
Old 10-02-2008, 05:13 PM
Teching In

Nah man I wouldn't powdercoat them I they wouldn't have any shine at all. Um the ZR1 rims look good on the camaro they come in chrome and a silver color like my rim in my picture. This website has them for $549- $649 for a set
Old 10-02-2008, 05:20 PM
TECH Regular

Polished wheels aren't much "work" if they're cared for properly. Most wheels today are clearcoated anyway. Your current requirements don't leave much room for suggestions I'm afraid.
Old 10-02-2008, 05:23 PM
Teching In

oh here is the website for those rims http://www.lakeshorewheelandtire.com...1-silver.shtml