LTX Shootout Covers all LTX Shootout events

Smack Talk thread LTX Shootout 2012

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2012, 08:00 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

In case your **** talking *** cant remember where you wrote it... here is your quote. Its where you tried adding PINKS ALL OUT type stipulations and back peddled into trying to add a power adder to your car.....

Originally Posted by 05HD
You sure you want to run for money? You seem upset calling names and all. I wouldn't want you to make an emotional decision you may regret.

Here is how this is going to go down if so:

1. We lock it up with Colin before anyone makes any passes
2. Anyone doesn't line up automatically forfeits
3. I'm bringing a power adder too
4. No outside help you run your car with all your parts on it
5. Anybody red lights we run them back, 3 red lights and you lose
6. No do overs other than a red bulb

Or we could run just to settle the grudge you have with me like I wanted to do. Your call.

I tied to stay away from the man calling , but your a punk... a bullshitting, **** talking punk. BUCK UP, and BRING THE DOUGH. OR.... Ill let you save some face right now, to admit your just a **** talking punk who CANT drive your car to and from the track in KY while "RAPING" my boosted car with your (Not even finished) NA car........

THIS IS A RACE... not a negotiations.... you came for the throat... I put 1g out there saying you wont make it to the jugular..... Or admit defeat now, and I wont say another word to you about it!

Last edited by popo8; 04-15-2012 at 10:04 PM.
Old 04-15-2012, 08:03 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by SS RRR
LOL... understood. I was just saying that may be a chunk of change because it's highly unlikely his **** has been put together and won't be ready until close to the event, but I understand your POV completely. You were called out in a boisterous way therefore it's up to you how it should go down. Heads up is more than fair with the way he carried on. Regardless, this has been an enjoyable read and I salute you.
Thank You... and you are right.. thats what makes it a bet worth the challenge. Again... I have a rear that to build would cost me 3g.... I have a trans that to build would cost me 2g..... Im not risking that stuff for some **** talker for a "DOUBLE DOG DARE."

This is a big boy world... DONT talk about "raping" my ****, if you cant back it up.
Old 04-15-2012, 08:06 PM
TECH Regular

I must be doing something right. The 2 biggest trolls on this site (popo8 and SS RRR) are all over me.

Popo, you agreed to a race with no mention of money. That was what I had in mind. I'm not a dumb kid who throws away money so if you want to change the race, you will have to agree to the conditions posted. Otherwise, we run the race already agreed to.

TROLL... I will back up anything I say... win or lose... kick my *** or not... THIS TALK is not just TALK... I will be there... I WILL drive my car 740 miles to get there.... I will DRIVE it 740 miles home....... ANd I guarantee, Ill even get better gas mileage than you.... SO instead of comming in with a quick remark about me being a TROLL, look me up, and see what I do... I help people.... Its part of why I cant stand you or Caprice dude... because you put others down... well guess what, IM REVENGE!

Originally Posted by joelster
What class are you planning on running? What kind of car?
05HD... how about you answer some questions and cash in your cans to get the loot.....
Old 04-15-2012, 08:09 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Jpack

This thread cracks me up. Good stories.... Would read again! Who is holding the side bets? Can we place bets on no shows? Blah blah blah....... This sounds like street racers out here in chitown. Call out is a call out. No change rules after a call out. Should be interesting at the shootout......
Whoever wants to hold the loot..... ANd I say yes side bets.... start with... WHICH ONE OF THE TWO WILL SHOW UP?

then

WHICH ONE OF THE TWO WILL ACTUALLY DRIVE ALL THE WAY THERE?

then

WHICH ONE OF THE TWO WILL/WILL NOT HAVE A STUPID EXCUSE WHY THEY CANT MAKE IT?

then

WHICH ONE OF THE TWO WILL/WIL NOT HAVE A STUPID EXCUSE WHY THEY CANT RACE?
Old 04-15-2012, 08:10 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by lt4388stroker
jerry jerry jerry !!!
Well if this is an episode of Jerry... Im the colored guy...

that makes 05hd

the ***, the transvestite, or the inbred *****......
Old 04-15-2012, 08:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by popo8
Blah, blah, blah, troll, troll, troll
What I have gleaned from your six separate replies is that you are trying to back out of the race we already agreed to.

You want to run for money instead of the race I proposed. That is a different race. I posted how that race would go down if you wanted to switch to that. You don't agree so, we are back to the original race we both agreed to. See you at the shootout, I'm done in here.
Old 04-15-2012, 09:02 PM
TECH Regular

What I have gleaned from your six separate replies is that you are trying to back out of the race we already agreed to.

You want to run for money instead of the race I proposed. That is a different race. I posted how that race would go down if you wanted to switch to that. You don't agree so, we are back to the original race we both agreed to. See you at the shootout, I'm done in here.
WOW... The typical comment of a person who is backing out.... trying to put it on the other person.....

Take a look again sunshine... I posted ALL of your comments.

-You said you would RAPE my car... NA to my BOOST....

-You also clarrified that you would enjoy driving to and from the event int he car after said RAPE.

-I told you your original bet was stupid... I suggested 1g... you posted :

"You sure you want to run for money? You seem upset calling names and all. I wouldn't want you to make an emotional decision you may regret. "

(if I understand that correct, you are willing, but sarcastically concerned that I wouldnt want to make a "decision I would regret." I stand by my challenge.... NO regrets... 1k!!!!)

And for you to say that I am trying to back out..... mutherfuker please!!!! Your the one who posted that you would be "bringing a power adder as well..." Thats your first ***** back peddle move right there..... since you said... RAPE my BOOSTED car with your NA car... (psst, that means no power adder.)

Your a punk little bitch, play your games... Ill be there... Ill have cash, and when you punk out......remember, I gave you a chance to save some face....

Old 04-15-2012, 09:05 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Where the hell have I been sleeping through all this ? It's a smack talk thread fella's keep up the good work. lol
Old 04-15-2012, 09:12 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well if this is an episode of Jerry... Im the colored guy...

that makes 05hd

the ***, the transvestite, or the inbred *****......
Lmfao
Old 04-15-2012, 09:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

WOW... The typical comment of a person who is backing out.... trying to put it on the other person.....

Take a look again sunshine... I posted ALL of your comments.

-You said you would RAPE my car... NA to my BOOST....

-You also clarrified that you would enjoy driving to and from the event int he car after said RAPE.

-I told you your original bet was stupid... I suggested 1g... you posted :

"You sure you want to run for money? You seem upset calling names and all. I wouldn't want you to make an emotional decision you may regret. "

(if I understand that correct, you are willing, but sarcastically concerned that I wouldnt want to make a "decision I would regret." I stand by my challenge.... NO regrets... 1k!!!!)

And for you to say that I am trying to back out..... mutherfuker please!!!! Your the one who posted that you would be "bringing a power adder as well..." Thats your first ***** back peddle move right there..... since you said... RAPE my BOOSTED car with your NA car... (psst, that means no power adder.)

Your a punk little bitch, play your games... Ill be there... Ill have cash, and when you punk out......remember, I gave you a chance to save some face....

This isn't difficult to comprehend. I haven't gone back on anything I said. You have.

Start thinking up excuses why you aren't going to run the race we agreed to because I will be sitting in the burnout box in Bowling Green waiting for you.
Old 04-15-2012, 09:47 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by BADHAWK51
Where the hell have I been sleeping through all this ? It's a smack talk thread fella's keep up the good work. lol

Originally Posted by lt4388stroker
Lmfao

This isn't difficult to comprehend. I haven't gone back on anything I said. You have.

Start thinking up excuses why you aren't going to run the race we agreed to because I will be sitting in the burnout box in Bowling Green waiting for you.
Listen *** nut.. you have the odasity to say you have not gone back on anything..... but let me list the FIRST and biggest back peddle......

NA does not equal "also bringing a power adder."

You are so fuking stupid!

All you do is take what I said.... try to turn it into your own comment... and post it.

Your a fukn loser!
Old 04-15-2012, 09:50 PM
TECH Regular

You know someone wrote, I hope there is no fighting... but Ill be damned if you dont need a real good *** whoopin.

Not saying I would do it... but some people just need it....

Karma will have its way with you...

Last edited by popo8; 04-15-2012 at 11:27 PM.
Old 04-15-2012, 09:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Listen *** nut.. you have the odasity to say you have not gone back on anything..... but let me list the FIRST and biggest back peddle......

NA does not equal "also bringing a power adder."

You are so fuking stupid!
One more time for the people in the cheap seats, I will be sitting in the burnout box waiting for you to run the race we agreed to.
Old 04-15-2012, 09:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

You know someone wrote, I hope there is no fighting... but Ill be damned if you dont need a real good *** whoopin.

Not saying I would do it... but some people just need it....
Way to threaten physical violence there officer.

See you at the starting line.
Old 04-15-2012, 09:54 PM
TECH Regular

Way to threaten physical violence there officer.

See you at the starting line.
Read the Bold print whiskey tango.....

And carefull putting words in peoples mouths....

Last edited by popo8; 04-16-2012 at 10:02 PM.
Old 04-15-2012, 09:56 PM
TECH Regular

One more time for the people in the cheap seats, I will be sitting in the burnout box waiting for you to run the race we agreed to.
CHEAP... hahahah... funny coming from you RADIO.

Is the burnout box where you intend to break?

OK....

SO the race we agreed to:

-Drive from your home to the track....

-race

-drive from the track back home....

-no trailers

-your car NA vs my car BOOSTED

THAT is what is agreed on?????

And the part where you stated you were worried for ME about running for money:

You sure you want to run for money? You seem upset calling names and all. I wouldn't want you to make an emotional decision you may regret.

If 1k is 2 RICH for your blood would you like to name the amount? $750? $500????

Last edited by popo8; 04-15-2012 at 10:06 PM.
Old 04-15-2012, 10:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

Read the Bold print whiskey tango.....
Not saying I would do it but I know what town PD you work for and I know a real good lawyer. How about I have him contact the mayor and the police chief there with a link to your "not threat"?

SO the race we agreed to:

-race

-no trailers

THAT is what is agreed on?????
You are starting to catch on but, you already backed out of that race. Remember? You are the only one who has added any stipulations at all. First you wouldn't do it if I didn't drive there, now you will not do it unless I put a grand on it. So, work on some more excuses and threats and name calling because you are obviously scared to just run your car instead of your mouth.
Old 04-15-2012, 10:15 PM
TECH Regular

Not saying I would do it but I know what town PD you work for and I know a real good lawyer. How about I have him contact the mayor and the police chief there with a link to your "not threat"?

You are starting to catch on but, you already backed out of that race. Remember? You are the only one who has added any stipulations at all. First you wouldn't do it if I didn't drive there, now you will not do it unless I put a grand on it. So, work on some more excuses and threats and name calling because you are obviously scared to just run your car instead of your mouth.
Lol... do what you gotta do homie you wanna threaten me with Lawyers and ****... do what you gotta DO. You know nothing about me... or the status of my employment at this time.... so try your best... you wont be the first... but at this point you crossed a line... I WILL SEE YOU at the SHOOTOUT.....

I never backed out of any race... and your games and tactics are remedial... ITS ON, asee you in 136 days

Bring your cash or hide..... Im done conversing with you trailer trash.

PS- THe twp I work for... has no Mayor. Dumbass.

Last edited by popo8; 04-15-2012 at 10:27 PM.
Old 04-15-2012, 10:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Lol... do what you gotta do homie you wanna threaten me with Lawyers and ****... do what you gotta DO. You know nothing about me... or the status of my employment at this time.... so try your best... you wont be the first... but at this point you crossed a line... I WILL SEE YOU at the SHOOTOUT.....

I never backed out of any race... and your games and tactics are remedial... ITS ON, asee you in 136 days

Bring your cash or hide..... Im done conversing with you trailer trash.

PS- THe twp I work for... has no Mayor. Dumbass.
LOL, I crossed a line? You need to re-read this thread.

I will be there waiting for you to run the race you said you would.
Old 04-15-2012, 10:35 PM
TECH Regular

LOL, I crossed a line? You need to re-read this thread.

I will be there waiting for you to run the race you said you would.

-race

-no trailers

There is no point in even trying to have a conversation with you... you fabricate things... you are delusional. Not once have I backed out of the race... yet you keep saying that, you are clearly off your meds...; but Ill still be there..... and Ill still be expecting the rules above... If your poor, I understand... thats all you had to say. Why else would you think you could attack my employment. Dont be jealous I make more than you. Its not what its about. I would still be satisfied making a fool out of you for free.....

Last edited by popo8; 04-15-2012 at 11:29 PM.

Quick Reply: Smack Talk thread LTX Shootout 2012