Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

what should I do about this sale? first buyer stopped communicating

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2006, 01:28 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Help What Do I Do??????????

I made a deal with a member on this board,and I told him that it was very important that I got the money order by Thurs.. So I sent him a few p.m. to make sure he had sent the m.o. Monday. He never responded so I went to the next person in line and I made a deal with him. Well its now Thurs. and I have two money orders in my hands. What should I do? The first guy has not responded till this day, and the second guy has kept in communication all through out the deal. I let both guys know it was real important that I got the money by today so my car would not get repoed. I got scared when the first guy did not respond so I went with the second guy. I would app. your input on this situation.
Thanks,
Manuel
t

t
Old 07-27-2006, 01:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

If the first guy isn't responding, i'd just send him his m.o. back and tell him since he couldn't keep in contact with you, you had to go with someone else.
Old 07-27-2006, 01:52 PM
Teching In

thanks thats what i'm going to do then just didnt want to be unfare
Old 07-29-2006, 10:35 AM
12 Second Club

I was sent out of town on business and couldn't get online until the 27th. So, it sucks for me because it was a good deal, but it's cool cause I understand your situation. Just send the m.o. back when you get a chance. Thanks.