Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

A quick question.

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2008, 05:27 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A quick question.

How many of you pontiac F body owners out there say to hell with the performance mods and do a strictly appearance oriented car? I ask this, because I am one of those. The car is already a bolt on vehicle, and MUCH faster than I really need on the street, so I want an awesome show car. I just want to know I'm not really alone on that.
Old 10-16-2008, 07:00 PM
'Bird Director

Location: Central Indiana Honors: 4th grade spelling bee contestant
Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

This would be more appropriate in the Appearance & Detailing Forum....
Old 10-16-2008, 07:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

not me. i like an overall awesome car. just keep it clean, maybe a few subtle touches here and there, but i love goin fast so i will probably always be modifying my motor. but not to the point where it is unstreetable.
Old 10-16-2008, 08:29 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by DevilDougWS6
not me. i like an overall awesome car. just keep it clean, maybe a few subtle touches here and there, but i love goin fast so i will probably always be modifying my motor. but not to the point where it is unstreetable.
that statement makes complete sense Doug. Considering your re-doing your alreadu MINT interior. hah. just kidding man.
Old 10-16-2008, 08:55 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by DevilDougWS6
Im with him ^
Old 10-16-2008, 09:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by nmelone21
that statement makes complete sense Doug. Considering your re-doing your alreadu MINT interior. hah. just kidding man.
i actually did all this basically for free. everything i bought i made my money back selling the old stuff. and hes referring to ALL appearance like body work, rims, and all custom work to make it more of a show car. i like my stuff simple.
Old 10-16-2008, 09:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

I've concentrated a lot on the look inside and outside of my car, but all along when anything has gone bad or I've seen too good of a deal I've always upgraded performance.
Old 10-17-2008, 01:23 AM
TECH Addict

I do one than the other. I just got done with my engine bay and i'm not happy. It takes just as much money really to make your car look good as it does to going faster. I'm selling a lot of stuff. I now look like a black ws6 with black wheels and a polished intake I'm going all motor next spring!!!!!
Old 10-17-2008, 07:11 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Blackhawk777
How many of you pontiac F body owners out there say to hell with the performance mods and do a strictly appearance oriented car? I ask this, because I am one of those. The car is already a bolt on vehicle, and MUCH faster than I really need on the street, so I want an awesome show car. I just want to know I'm not really alone on that.
My only bolt-ons are a lid & STB. the rest is apperance.

Quick Reply: A quick question.