Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

White Camaro with CF Hood?

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2008, 01:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Location: Born/Raised North East, MD Lived in VA, NC, MI Back in Yorktown, Va
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default White Camaro with CF Hood?

can anyone post pics of their white car with a carbon hood. and what everyone things about it. i have a white z the back hatch is like the purple color and ima run a strip down the side and throw a carbon hood. or paint it all white and shave the handles with a carbon hood. anyway can someone please post pics of a carbon hood. thanks
Old 11-16-2008, 01:30 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

please no.
Old 11-16-2008, 01:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

ive seen it on a few cars and thought it looked nice. like i said im just trying to get some ideas. thats all. or even some suggestions if you dont like the CF idea. what should i do? right now its stock. i just got rid of my 94 teal camaro and swapped my 383 into the white one and trying to do more cosmetics then power. im already happen with the power.
Old 11-16-2008, 02:16 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

you COULD pull off a stripe, if it's the right size and color, look at katech's ls7 camaro.

get a hood for sure, but not a CF one. you can go with a fiberglass SS style hood, sunoco makes a cowl hood, there are other cowls out there, i'd reccommend staying away from ws6 hoods unless you're doing the rest in a bodykit. the ultra-z hood is decent.

you need to search these forums first, for pics of white camaros, and if you dont see much, post a thread asking for pics of everyone's white maros, and that's where you'll be getting your ideas from. i'm not saying go and do what everyone else does, but it will give you ideas.
Old 11-16-2008, 07:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

thats mainly what this thread is about i just wanna see everyones white camaro to see what they all look like. i love the SS look SS hood and spoiler. but i was just trying to get more ideas. this is my first white camaro so i really dont know what to do. ive seen some things just absolutely hideous and some that look good so

UPDATE:
Please people with White camaros post pics!!!!! LOL thanks

Quick Reply: White Camaro with CF Hood?