Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

looking for ideas on how to change the look up

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2008, 09:11 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default looking for ideas on how to change the look up

So ive gotta 02 SLP Limited Edition SS Camaro w/ CME exhaust. My cousin also has an 02 LE SS Camaro w/o CME.

Only differences between the 2 car's are, 1. ive got CME & tinted windows. 2. He's got white chevy bowtie w/ flames decals on the bottom of his door's & his car is lowered (something most ppl wont notice). Ppl still get our car's mixed up, so im just trying to find out if these idea's would look any good or what you guy's would suggest....

EDIT: I know wheels would make a huge difference but i want to keep the LE SS wheels. A LE SS grille would help but i want something a lil more then just that. Im going back & forth on doing a berger mod or not. Fixing to buy some clear corner's off a member here too.

Just throwing these ideas, see what you guy's would think..

1. add Silver GS stripes?
2. add Silver Sideflags?
3. Sunoco side stripes?

Last edited by Badguy7; 11-29-2008 at 09:24 PM.
Old 11-29-2008, 10:27 PM
Restricted User

Berger, clear corners. Don't put any decals on it. Get a different set of wheels if you really want to set it apart.
Old 11-30-2008, 12:00 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Pull up fquick and cardomain and here https://ls1tech.com/forums/appearanc...ga-thread.html
You should be able to get all the different ideas you want to see what would or would not look good as far as your car goes.
Old 11-30-2008, 12:12 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

I would agree with no more decals on the car. I would do the following:
Clear corners
SLP 35th grille
Berger panel
Lowering springs if you can
Wheels. Something like the machined face Z06's to retain the 35th wheel appearance.
Old 11-30-2008, 03:38 PM
TECH Addict

Yeaa, i was starting to think anymore decals, would be to much on the car. Ive got an extra panel, so i may do the berger mod. Im not to sure at the moment, kinda like it as it is...

Just bought the clear corner's, wheels arent to high on my list at the moment but ill keep those machined faced z06's in mind. Gonna wait for the LE grilles to get back into production from SLP.

If i do the berger mod, where can i get SS emblems?? I dont wanna remove them from the stock panel. Actually used to have a spare, but lost them. I guess ill have to really look around for them but curious as to where i could find some?

Last edited by Badguy7; 11-30-2008 at 05:33 PM.

Quick Reply: looking for ideas on how to change the look up