Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

How do you keep the running lights from dimming when the headlights are on?

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2002, 09:34 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How do you keep the running lights from dimming when the headlights are on?

The T/A comes with yellow daytime running light bulbs. I replaced these bulbs with white ones and they look really great. The bulbs are bright white when the car is turned on, they stay bright white with the foglights on, but when you pop-up the head lights it dims the daytime lights and they look like a dingy yellow instead of the bright white.

Any idea as how to keep the running lights from dimming when the headlights are up?

TIA,
Jason Scott
99 Black T/A
Old 02-12-2002, 03:30 PM
Staging Lane

Default Re: How do you keep the running lights from dimming when the headlights are on?

i did the same thing to my t/a and i have the same problem. i'm considering putting the amber ones back in my car. hope someone can come up with an answer to our problem
Old 02-12-2002, 03:34 PM
On The Tree

Default Re: How do you keep the running lights from dimming when the headlights are on?

Are you talking about keeping the DRLS the same brightness w/ the headlights on?
Old 02-13-2002, 09:06 AM
Launching!

[quote]Originally posted by 2GOOD4U:
<strong>Are you talking about keeping the DRLS the same brightness w/ the headlights on?</strong><hr></blockquote>

Yup! Do you have a cure for that?

-Jason Scott