Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Cleaning door panel scuffs

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2009, 09:30 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cleaning door panel scuffs

Does anyone have any tricks to getting the scuff marks off the door panels? I bought a user car and there is tons of scuffs and I havent had much luck getting them out.
Old 01-12-2009, 01:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Are you talking about black marks from shoes or just general cuts and scraps? Like where the seatbelt latch sits, etc. Interior cleaner usually works for the black marks. The other is due to the cheap a$$ interior. I have not had much luck with those.
Old 01-12-2009, 06:28 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 99zee
Are you talking about black marks from shoes or just general cuts and scraps? Like where the seatbelt latch sits, etc. Interior cleaner usually works for the black marks. The other is due to the cheap a$$ interior. I have not had much luck with those.
LIke the black marks from shoes. I have tried glass cleaner and some other things. wasn't sure if there is a polish to use? it isnt cut into the plastic just looks like a scuff.
Old 01-12-2009, 09:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just get some interior cleaner that should work. Then follow it up with some conditioner. Tropi-care has a cleaner and conditioner. I'm sure Mothers and Mequires has the same type of products that can be bought at the auto parts store or Walmart, etc. Make take a little, but it should work. Also maybe alcohol??
Old 01-12-2009, 09:11 PM
TECH Resident

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

they have a magic eraser in the cleaning section at walmart. Its works magic.....