Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Led Vault thread is gone!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2009, 04:51 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FamousZ
Brian is in the process of switching. Because soon I will be the one that is doing all of the shipping for LEDVault.. But anyways I believe there is a right to delete posts about companies that are not sponsors.. So idk why you are all going nuts.. I have never had a problem with receiving things from him..
Thats real BS. Might as well delete every other thread posted if thats the case not just the ones the ******* mod is involved in. Everyone knows about the damn website. Its not a secret. You would be pissed as hell if you sent money weeks or months ago and didnt even get a freakn reply back saying i sent them or **** you im taking ur money. NOTHING. Its not right, This isnt the way to run a business. If he can post on this forum daily but he cant reply to paying customers he shouldnt have a business.
Old 01-17-2009, 04:53 PM
Kleeborp the Moderator™

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by FamousZ
Brian is in the process of switching. Because soon I will be the one that is doing all of the shipping for LEDVault.. But anyways I believe there is a right to delete posts about companies that are not sponsors.. So idk why you are all going nuts.. I have never had a problem with receiving things from him..
And since you apparently are stepping in to this whole mess...what's the status of my order I placed in mid-December?
Old 01-17-2009, 04:54 PM
Kleeborp the Moderator™

Originally Posted by x2jesse1x
Thats real BS. Might as well delete every other thread posted if thats the case not just the ones the ******* mod is involved in. Everyone knows about the damn website. Its not a secret. You would be pissed as hell if you sent money weeks or months ago and didnt even get a freakn reply back saying i sent them or **** you im taking ur money. NOTHING. Its not right, This isnt the way to run a business. If he can post on this forum daily but he cant reply to paying customers he shouldnt have a business.
...especially when he has all the time in the world to install sound deadener in his car (and post pics on LS1Tech about it), but not fulfill his obligations.
Old 01-17-2009, 04:57 PM
Rai
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

HIS LAST POST WAS YESTERDAY!

HE HIS A VERY ACTIVE MEMBER! IF HE CAN SPEND SO MUCH TIME ON A FORUM- THEN HE HAS THE TIME TO CONTACT HIS PAYING CUSTOMERS ||STOP THE BS BRIAN||

https://ls1tech.com/forums/search.ph...nduser&u=32615

---------------------------------------------------------------------

IM SURE HE HAS BEEN CONSTANTLY BEEN MONITORING THIS THREAD!

AND

THIS THREAD HAS REACHED A POINT WHERE, EVEN HE KNOWS HE CANNOT DELETE IT WITHOUT MAKING HIS CORRUPTION OBVIOUS!
Old 01-17-2009, 04:59 PM
TECH Veteran

Sorry guys, I'm locking this. Brian is NOT a sponsor. This is the apperance section. IF you guys have an issue, I suggest taking it up with Brian, or admin. If you need to file a claim with Pay-Pal or your credit card, do so.

Proceed with the expectation that you won't be receiving your goods. That is about the best we can do for you. LS1tech, and it's staff are not responsible for sales by Non-Sponsors.

Any other issues may be taken up with the admins.

I personally will continue to lock these threads down. I'm sorry to all involved, but this is not the appropriate section for this.
Old 01-18-2009, 09:58 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,141 Likes on 741 Posts

I have removed Brian as a moderator while we sort through this.

John

Quick Reply: Led Vault thread is gone!!!!